Kagato and Lisaera discuss matters of Conscience and Lisaera learns of the fate of Eventru...

KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
Lisaera smiles softly at you.

A lilt of curiosity in Her voice, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says to you, "You are familiar with matters of the conscience, little one?"

You say, "Indeed I am. I even followed my heart over my head many years ago and... well, for lack of a better word, turned my back on Lord Eventru, during the return of Zenos, the silent."

Amusement in Her storm-coloured eyes, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "How is the Lord? I have not heard Him, and His voice is poignantly absent."

You say, "He... he..."

You have emoted: Kagato takes a moment to take a deep breath, tears visible in his eyes, this being a difficult topic for him.

Waving a hand dismissively, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Charming a lyre to play for His - little one? Why do you cry?"

You say, "He was mortally wounded some time ago by the Dreadform of Iklara... He was on the verge of death..."

Gently, Her eyes a haze of grey storm clouds, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says to you, "Yes?"

You say, "In His final moments, Lord Lyreth heard His calls, having been shattered into a flock of Lyrebirds which had flown beyond the basin, returning to His beloved's side... and in a very drastic action, refusing to watch His beloved died... the two merged into one new life."

You say, "Have You had the opportunity to meet Lord Valtreth, Majesty of the Dawn?"

Lisaera, the Silver Goddess emits a gasp of surprise, Her hands absently gripping the handle of Her athame.

Shaking Her head, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "No, I have not met this ... Valtreth, did you say?"

You say, "Aye, Valtreth was the result of the two Lovers merging, but while he holds some memories of each original body, He is His own entity, has His own will and His own memories, though He holds the tenets of both Eventru and Lyreth dear."

The storm clouds still shifting in Her eyes, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Much has changed. Thank you, little one, for telling Me."

Lisaera, the Silver Goddess has bestowed Her divine favour upon you. It will last for 5 months.

You say, "You are quite welcome, my Lady. In return I also thank You for bringing the presence of Crumkane, Jadice and Carakhan to the Basin of Life."

Lisaera's mouth turns up as Her face breaks into a smile.

You say, "Are there any other Divine You are curious about, I may be able to enlighten You if the other Divine have not already done so..."

Emeraude, the Mizuchi nudges Kagato lightly.

Emeraude, the Mizuchi says, "Aren't you going to introduce me, master?"

Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "At the moment, I believe that I have enough to consider, but thank you."

You have emoted: Kagato blushes slightly, saying "Just a minute, my pet..."

You say, "My rather impatient companion here is Emeraude, a former guardian of the Cay of Cloadahi."

Curiously, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says to Emeraude, the Mizuchi, "What sort of creature are you?"

Emeraude, the Mizuchi says to Lisaera, "I am a Mizuchi, we are a very reclusive type, dragons of the sea.  My job was to help keep the waters around the cay free of Lurkers, but the actions of Magnagora caused their numbers to multiply to such numbers that I was mortally wounded, I would have died if not for my new master."

The garnet embedded in Emeraude's forehead gives a flare of light, turning clear as diamond as the symbols of each of the nine domoth appears briefly within, the gem finally returning to its original blood-red colour.

Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says to Emeraude, the Mizuchi, "It sounds as is that was a very big duty indeed. Your master must be proud."

You say, "Indeed I am. She has saved my life many times now and I consider her a valuable ally, I am extremely privileged to have her by my side."

You pet Emeraude, the Mizuchi ingratiatingly.

Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says to you, "Then it is good for you to have found each other."

Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says to you, "The time has come for Me to rest, little one. Thank you for the enlightening conversation."

You say, "I apologise for my earlier intrusion, by the way. I was down here making an offering to Lady Carakhan in Her fulcrux when I felt your gaze turn upon the basin and thought it only right to pay my respects. I hope You rest well."

You say, "I am sure we will meet again."

Lisaera's eyes sparkle with amusement.

You bow respectfully to Lisaera.

Lisaera nods Her head at you.

Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says to Emeraude, the Mizuchi, "You be well, little creature."

Emeraude, the Mizuchi says to Lisaera, "It is a pleasure to have met You, Silver Goddess."

The silhouette of the Silver Goddess ignites with shimmering moonfire, Her presence wholly consumed by the cold blaze. A whispered wind lifts the pale flames into the sky, where they wink out of existence like motes of burning starlight.
Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?

Comments

• TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Those who know/have interacted with Nocht will get my reaction to this log, which was: ohmygosh she calls people little one that is the most awesome thing ever. This is going to be very interesting. 

Heehee. Thank you for posting! :D
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Tacita said:
    Those who know/have interacted with Nocht will get my reaction to this log, which was: ohmygosh she calls people little one that is the most awesome thing ever. This is going to be very interesting. 

Heehee. Thank you for posting! :D
    Ah yes, I'm familiar with that fact, though I've only really had one interaction with Nocht, which was a long time ago now.  Kagato refuses to have ANYTHING to do with Him now.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?