Random logouts

NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
edited December 2012 in Q&A
Anyone randomly getting logged out, either fully, or back to just your name with no avatar picture and the login through lusternia link back?
Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
You can't really same the same, can you?
Zvoltz said:
"The Panthron"

Comments

• It happened once today, and perhaps once a week normally? Nothing major at least...
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Ssaliss said:
    It happened once today, and perhaps once a week normally? Nothing major at least...
    This is the first day it's started happening to me, and it's happened at least 5 times within the past 2 hours, a bit after the forums started being busy and breaking.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • And now I'm up to three times today. So yeah... You're not alone.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    It just happened to me once- it usually has been once every couple of weeks (inconsistently), I'm guessing it's a cookie with a keep-alive time that is rather shorter than it could be, but I haven't bothered to look into it yet.

As far as the reported dropout of multiple times in a day goes, I haven't seen it yet.
  • I've gotten dropped a couple times today. I suspect (with 0 proof) it's related to Xenthos' thread about usage.