Firefox Toolbar

Hi, I'm not sure if anyone else is using the firefox IRE addon that gives game updates and allows me to read messages/news without being logged in, but I have a question about it.

I've been using it from pretty much since it was released, and just today, it appears to have came up with a problem. While it still updates properly and shows me that I have unread news etc, I can no longer read anything without setting up some "Pressflow" thing. I'm guessing this is the software or server the toolbar uses, but what's up with the sudden change to require setting it up when it has been working all this while? Has anyone else gotten this problem or is it just me? How can it be fixed? A reply from @Estarra would be appreciated.

Best Answer

Answers

• Yes, apparently it was a problem with the website that was fixed. Thanks.

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Since it was an issue with ironrealms.com, the issue would have probably needed to be taken up with Matt Mihaly (I think that's the right person...), I'm guessing @Estarra would have ended up just needing to forward the message on.  In any case, AFAIK Pressflow is something associated with the Drupal web platform.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?