Virginia meeeeet?

Hi! 

I'm trying to get a meet going for the Norfolk Zoo, and maaybe the Virginia Beach Aquarium. It would be in Norfolk VA on Saturday the 17th in May. Anyone who wants to can come, and we can go to lunch or something afterward.

Here's the pricing and information about the Norfolk Zoo
And here's the pricing and information for the Virginia Beach Aquarium

Everyone is welcome so long as you wanna see adorable animals. 

Comments

• I would, but I don't go to zoos or aquariums
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."

• Parua said:
    I would, but I don't go to zoos or aquariums
    The aquarium has a bunch of on the water walkways and such. Would you be interested in that at all? Or if we end up having to find something else to do, would you like me to tell you? :D

• I would need to know sooner than later so I can request the day off, but I'll only be interested if it's not the zoo or aquarium, regardless of what other amenities those places have to offer.

Don't change your plans on my account though.
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
  • Phooey :( People just aren't interested in this.