The return of the Lord Predator

KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
edited May 2014 in Event Scrolls
Note 1: Certain parts of this were visions exclusive to the Pack. If anyone has additional lines from other Orders feel free to add afterwards.

Note 2: *squee*

The chittering of spiders disturbs the night, and the scent of rotten roses wafts on the cold breeze as Viravain, Lady of Thorns, manifests within the First World.

(Glomdoring): You say, "Hail, Lady of the Thorns."

(Glomdoring): Crek says, "Hail, Lady Viravain!"

(Glomdoring): Belibi says, "Hail, Lady of Thorns."

(Glomdoring): Idrazil says, "Hail Lady of Thorns."

(Glomdoring): Viravain says, "Nothing matters but Glomdoring."

(Glomdoring): Athree says, "Hail, Lady Viravain."

(Glomdoring): Idrazil says, "Glory be to Glomdoring."
(Glomdoring): Athree says, "Glory be to Glomdoring!"

(Glomdoring): Eliron says, "Glory be to Glomdoring."

(Glomdoring): Crek says, "Glory be to Glomdoring!"

(Glomdoring): Cyndell says, "Glory be to Glomdoring."

(Glomdoring): You say, "Glory be to Glomdoring."

(Glomdoring): Belibi says, "Glory be to Glomdoring!"
(Glomdoring): Viravain says, "It is time."

A whirlpool of incorporeal shadows fills the area with an unnatural darkness, revealing the ghostly figure of Viravain, Lady of the Thorns at their centre as the umbral filaments dissipate.

Crek bows respectfully to Viravain.

Athree bows respectfully to Viravain.

A blade-scarred savage in blood-flecked bronze bows respectfully to Viravain.

(Initiates of Blood): You say, "Pack, others in the Forest are sensing things, and had done before Lady Viravain appeared. Prepare yourselves."

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns turns to the Ravenwood and raises Her arms, casting Her head back.

A flame-tongued savage in lustrous steel inclines its head politely to Viravain.

Jatayu gives Viravain a respectful salute.

(Glomdoring): You say, "Time, Lady of the Thorns?"
At the stroke of midnight, the Forest of Glomdoring moans, the trees of the forest rustling together
like clacking bones. From the canopy, purple, Wyrden fog eddies, casting strange shadows.

Viravain closes Her eyes and takes a deep breath before releasing a soulful melody, crooning unabashedly to no one in particular.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns whispers, "Come to Me..."

Malarious bows respectfully to Viravain.

An alien scream pierces your mind, accompanied by a familiar sound - a chilling sound. Something is dying, and someone is laughing.

Malarious's ears perk up with a sudden interest.

A flame-tongued savage in lustrous steel smirks.

A blade-scarred savage in blood-flecked bronze tilts its head and listens intently.

Rubbing his hands together, Malarious grins with evil satisfaction.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns whispers, "Come to Me..."

A flame-tongued savage in lustrous steel says, "I believe He heard You."

Aerdiya curtseys gracefully.

Whirling into existence, a stunning array of multicoloured birds flock to the sky, their colours
slowly shaping into the form of the Goddess Isune in Her full glory. All at once, the birds dart off
towards the Glomdoring forest, trailing infinite colours in their wake.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "Of course He did."

Viravain closes Her eyes and inhales deeply, absorbing the scent of Her surroundings. 

Motes of gentle, clear light blink into life, gradually coalescing into the form of Isune.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "Hello, other Self."

A flame-tongued savage in lustrous steel inclines its head politely to Isune.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "It is time."

Anita bows respectfully to Isune.

Eliron bows respectfully to Isune.

Aerdiya curtseys gracefully before Isune.

A blade-scarred savage in blood-flecked bronze doffs a hat to Isune.

Athree bows respectfully to Isune.

Crek bows respectfully to Isune.

Cyndell curtseys gracefully before Isune.

Malarious bows respectfully to Isune.

A flame-tongued savage in lustrous steel says, "He has found new prey it seems. His laughter resonates through my mind."

Viravain smiles softly.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "Of course it does. And His joy, yes."

Viravain closes Her eyes and inhales deeply, absorbing the scent of Her surroundings.

Isune, the Aesthete's eyes flash with anger, but the emotion is fleeting as She glances over Her shoulder, Her mind ill at ease but Her purpose certain.

A blade-scarred savage in blood-flecked bronze beams broadly.

Curtly, Isune, the Aesthete says to Viravain, "I come here on My own will this time."

With a quick beat of his wings, Crek cautiously circles the area and studies his surroundings.

Viravain smiles softly.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "Of course You do."

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "You sense it. You sense Him."

The ghost of a smile passes fleetingly across Viravain's lips.

Softly, Isune, the Aesthete says, "As do you."

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "Even as You sense the Wyrdsong."

Viravain strokes the Master Ravenwood Tree tenderly.

Scoffing, Isune, the Aesthete says, "This is about a debt, cousin. No more."

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "Of course."

Viravain tilts Her head back and looks up at the sky.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns whispers, "Brother..."

Isune, the Aesthete unfurls Her wings in a majestic display of light and colour.

In a hushed whisper, a flame-tongued savage in lustrous steel says, "Father."

A blade-scarred savage in blood-flecked bronze gulps nervously.

Druid Belibi Ga'ruul's leaves rustle agitatedly as he gazes into the sky.

Viravain strokes the Master Ravenwood Tree tenderly.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "Tell Me, Isune, did you never wonder why you feel His joy as
keenly as You do?"

Isune, the Aesthete looks away, the disgust clearly etched on Her features as She bites back a laugh.

Isune, the Aesthete says to Viravain, "It would appear that You wonder more on My thoughts than I do, Lady of the Thorns."

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "I do not wonder. I know it as keenly as I know Myself - My boughs, the creak of My swamps, the slow growth of the plants beneath My fingers as they extend leaves to the eaves."

As the colours surrounding Her darken to a sunset-red, Isune, the Aesthete says, "Questions were not part of Our agreement, Viravain. My patience wanes like daylight. What news have You of Your Brother?"

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "You know as well as I do. Sense as I do. He draws near to the First World."

A flame-tongued savage in lustrous steel says, "One corpse at a time."

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "He never was punctual."

With a wry smile, Isune, the Aesthete says, "He is not of my creche. I had hoped Your bond would tell You more."

A blade-scarred savage in blood-flecked bronze smirks.

Viravain stretches languidly.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "It tells Me He is coming to Me."

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "And He draws near."

A flame-tongued savage in lustrous steel says, "If Father is as His Pack, any journey is usually drawn out with each extra prey we come across."

The lights twirling about the Goddess Isune's form dim slightly, erratic in their movement as She nods.

A blade-scarred savage in blood-flecked bronze's mouth turns up as its face breaks into a smile.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "Allow them."

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns turns, casting a piercing gaze to Eliron.

Rialorm bows respectfully to Viravain.

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says, "As you wish, Lady."
The ghost of a smile passes fleetingly across Isune's lips.

Allyrianne arrives from the north.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "I suppose I too have a debt."

Allyrianne jerks slightly as the air fills with sparkling motes of bright light. You sense Zyphora pulling on the 
strands of aether surrounding Allyrianne.

Allyrianne curtseys gracefully.

Crek stares implacably at Allyrianne.

(Glomdoring): Eliron says, "Allyrianne of Hallifax will be joining us with the Lady's permission."

A blade-scarred savage in blood-flecked bronze looks about itself, rubbing its chin thoughtfully.

With bored affectation, Viravain inspects Her nails idly.

Eliron inclines his head politely to Allyrianne.

Zyphora curtseys gracefully.

(Glomdoring): Eliron says, "As will Zyphora."

A flame-tongued savage in lustrous steel nods its head emphatically.

Eliron inclines his head politely to Zyphora.
A blade-scarred savage in blood-flecked bronze nods its head emphatically.

(Glomdoring): You say, "Will there be others?"

Belibi inclines his head politely to Zyphora.

Belibi inclines his head politely to Allyrianne.

A flame-tongued savage in lustrous steel says, "Greetings."

(Glomdoring): Malarious says, "As She wishes."

(Glomdoring): Eliron says, "Those are the only two that Allyrainne asked permission for."

Druidess Aerdiya Stormcrow chews her lower lip and gazes at the sky, her expression thoughtful.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "I see you do not bring Talan with You."

Viravain smirks.

Rialorm hides a grin behind her hand.

Coolly ignoring the Goddess, Isune, the Aesthete says, "Welcome, My Scions. I am well pleased at your arrival."

Zyphora curtseys gracefully before Isune.

A flame-tongued savage in lustrous steel says, "I believe the Scourges have been ordered to slay her
on sight."

Crek wrinkles his nose and sniffs.

High Scion Zyphora Windwhisper, the Sun-in-Glory says to Isune, "We are ever in Your service."

Tacita An'Ryshe tilts her head in expressionless thought, before dipping into a polite curtsey.

Breezily, Isune, the Aesthete says to Viravain, "You know better than I how easy it is to lose track of Talan's 
whereabouts."

Viravain's eyes sparkle with amusement.

A blade-scarred savage in blood-flecked bronze wrinkles its nose and sniffs.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "Ah, there's Your humor. I remember it well."

Isune, the Aesthete says, "You do not give Me enough to laugh about in this age, Viravain."

A wry smile spreads across Isune's face.

With great elegance, Jovial Chef Kurut Bloodthorn, Bearer of Delicious Foods lays out a spread of exotic cuisine and delicacies before you. Along with everyone else, you indulge yourself in this epicurian feast, eating and drinking until utterly satiated. The fine meal not only lifts your spirits, but enhances your body as well.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "On the contrary, Isune, it is Your sense of humor that has suffered."

Kurut shifts her eyes suspiciously from side to side.

Crek stares implacably at Kurut.

Viravain narrows Her eyes at Kurut in an unnerving manner.

Kurut shrinks from the implacable gaze of Tacita.

Kurut sticks her tongue out and says 'Ack.'

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "Pestiferous bear."

Jovial Chef Kurut Bloodthorn, Bearer of Delicious Foods says, "Kurubear is very sorry!"

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "Go feed the beasts of the Astral Plane."

With the smallest flick of Her finger, Viravain sends Kurut flying headlong into the depths of the Astral Plane.
Kurut leaves to the ether.

The corners of a blade-scarred savage in blood-flecked bronze's mouth turn up as it grins mischievously.

Flatly, Isune, the Aesthete says, "And My humour has suffered?"

Crek hides a grin behind his hand.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "I found her departure humorous enough, and perhaps her humors shall be greater 
revealed upon the Astral Plane."

Viravain brushes Her hair vainly

A bloated parasite has absorbed the life and nutrients of Kurut.
You see the death occur at pointed end of a fin. (5138)-
From your knowledge, that room is in Astrosphere of Pisces.
Isune gives a pained sigh.
Belibi looks about himself, rubbing his chin thoughtfully.

Dread Reaper Malarious Nightshade, The Tenebrous Wrath says, "And feeding them she is."

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "A delicious compromise."

Anita hides a grin behind her hand.

Eliron ponders the situation.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "My Brother's murders have Him rather belated."

Isune, the Aesthete smiles impishly and says, "Or perhaps You are not as omnipotent as You believe."

Viravain waves Her hand dismissively.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "Nonsense."

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "My children are everywhere, even amongst the crystalline spires."

Looking about Her with a sad shake of Her head, Isune, the Aesthete says, "Your ego is as overgrown as this forest."

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "With good reason, I should think."

The ghost of a smile passes fleetingly across Zyphora's lips.

Viravain taps Her foot with mild impatience.

Dread Reaper Malarious Nightshade, The Tenebrous Wrath says to Zyphora, "Little surprised the guards dont mind you."

Dread Reaper Malarious Nightshade, The Tenebrous Wrath says to Zyphora, "How have you evaded enemying?"

Impatiently, Viravain, Lady of the Thorns whispers, "Brother... come to Me... come now!"

Zyphora lazily draws her wings to and fro through the air, fanning them slowly.

A flame-tongued savage in lustrous steel says to Malarious, "That matter was attended to."

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns extends Her arms to the sunlit sky, and a pall passes overhead.

Isune narrows Her eyes at Malarious in an unnerving manner.

A blade-scarred savage in blood-flecked bronze squints suspiciously at its surroundings.

Dread Reaper Malarious Nightshade, The Tenebrous Wrath says to you, "I see."

Malarious's ears perk up with a sudden interest.

Athree wrinkles his nose and sniffs.

A flame-tongued savage in lustrous steel's ears perk up with a sudden interest.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "Silence, Malarious Nightshade."

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "Show respect to My guests."

Viravain stares coldly at Malarious.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "Lest you follow the bear with lightning on your heels."

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Comments

• edited May 2014

Excellent!  Idrazil been waiting for His return for many years now.

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Man. I wish I was logged in for this. Awesome read. Welcome back, @Shikari! Congrats, @Viravain and @Isune on your love object returning! (I guess @Drocilla too, but they may try to cut you if you let them know you're interested...)

Yay for RP opportunities all around!
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Awesome logs, contains some of the many god interactions I've been hoping to have transpire and is inspiring new ones. Many kudos for posting these!
  • I can't even handle this. Back to being an @Isune fangirl for sure. Gosh. I can't even talk about the magnificence of @Viravain. This is one of the best logs I've seen in a long, long, long time. Gosh, all the references and throwback to the Birth of the Wyrd make the Old Glom in me quiver. Just gosh.