Lusternia Ikon List

edited October 2012 in World Library

With so many ikons, I have found it incredibly difficult to find information about the various ikons for each set, their powers and stats and the like.  I figured some kind of database would be useful and put together one with a form where each ikon can be entered.  At its current state, it is very plain.  I intend on eventually separating the database by group and the like, but wanted to get this out there so folks could enter their ikons and grow what exists currently.

The website with the link to the form and database is

https://sites.google.com/a/endangeredexistences.com/lusternia-ikon-entry-form/

Comments

• Excellent. Props for the effort.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Great! I've added the ones I have.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    I added a bunch of mine earlier. I'll finish putting in the last few I didn't have a chance to later. (the revolt had started and cut me off)
    The Soulless group appears to be written as "Soulness" on the list. Sorry for double post, I didn't notice until over an hour after my last reply. -eye edit limit-
  • I despise editing things like this, but I'd be more than happy to provide my list and let someone put them into the wikiwhatsit!
  • Bryna, I actually added your list from when you had it on the old website.

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Added some of the celest ikons, will add more later.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • I eliminated duplicates and have sorted it by Group, Type, Quality and Name.  I will occasionally do it again as more are added.
  • Bryna, I actually added your list from when you had it on the old website.

I've added some since then, so I'll just repost my list soon.

• The effect is not in short-hand for the following entries: 158, 172, 282, 283.

Amusingly enough, this looks almost exactly like the table Estarra and Zvoltz used when doing final checks (albeit with far fewer entries!).
    edited October 2012
    168 & 169 are identical.

That is one weird looking ampersand.
  • I put in a few more that I did not see on the list already.  Thanks for compiling this, Tandrin!
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Added another 26 Celest ikons to the list.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Well, I have a bunch of new ones, but sadly I have to go to bed soon and I don't want to throw in a bunch of possible duplicates. I'll have to do it tomorrow, I guess. On the plus side, awesome resource!
  • I tossed in my OP giant crab, since that's the only one you didn't have listed.
  • ZyphoraZyphora :: the sun in her splendour ::
    Yay, I added my first ikon! Same parameters as Iytha's OP crab, curiously.

• Added "A Divine Scribe", "Nemach the Soulless", "A hoop snake", "The Infinity Circuit", "A black crow's feather" and "The Black Tower".
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I need A Black Crow's Feather and the Black Tower. :o
  • I might be willing to trade. Either for other Glomdorian Ikons of equal or greater rarity, or something that catches my interest greatly.
    I put up a list of ikons I have available for trading; the only duplicate Glomdoring Ikon I've got I'm holding for trade with another (and it's not very rare anyways, just a little Lord Beetle).
  • The placement of some of these ikons is odd. For instance, the Voice of Rhapsody is rare, but the Voice of Trialante is uncommon. I realise they do totally different things, but it's still rather weird.
    And just because I note that there aren't a lot of Glomdoring ones on that list there, if someone wants to put these in, feel free:
    ********************************[ Your Ikons ]*********************************
    Id      Group     Quality   Type      G  Name                                 
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    701     Glomdorin common    character    Lord Beetle                         
                                                (   3 PHY DAM,      2I 0C 1P)    
    1022    Glomdorin common    prop         a rose petal gown of Night          
                                                (   3 ARC DEF,      2I 0C 1P)    
    1571    Glomdorin uncommon  prop      X  the Black Circlet of Crow           
                                                (   4 ARC DEF,      2I 1C 1P)    
    1572    Glomdorin uncommon  scene     X  before the Master Ravenwood         
                                                (   5 BUFF SPI DAM, 2I 1C 2P)    
    2282    Glomdorin epic      prop         the Crown of Gloriana               
                                                ( 65% NEU SCE,      2I 4C 6P)    
    2403    Glomdorin uncommon  prop         the Medallion of the Messiah        
                                                (   5 PHY DEF,      1I 3C 4P)    
    2410    Glomdorin common    scene     X  the Swampghast's lair               
                                                (   4 ABS POW,      5I 2C 2P)    
    2411    Glomdorin common    scene        the Shadowmaze                      
                                                (   6 BUFF PHY DEF, 4I 0C 1P)    
    2437    Glomdorin common    character    a black-feathered harpy             
                                                ( 25% STUN,         2I 0C 0P)    
    2453    Glomdorin uncommon  character X  Brother Crow                        
                                                (   8 SPI DAM,      4I 2C 3P)    
    2463    Glomdorin rare      character    a giant black widow                 
                                                (   8 PHY DAM,      3I 3C 4P)    
    2595    Glomdorin common    character X  a shadow faeling ritualist          
                                                (   7 HEAL,         5I 0C 1P)    
    2624    Glomdorin uncommon  scene     X  before the Drums of the Dead        
                                                (   5 BOOST POW,    5I 3C 3P)    
    2746    Glomdorin common    scene        the Glomdoring River                
                                                (   2 BUFF SPI DEF, 1I 1C 1P)    
    3154    Glomdorin rare      scene        the Manifestation of the Nexus      
                                                ( 80% VAMP,         3I 3C 4P)    
    3264    Glomdorin common    character    Lord Bat                            
                                                (   2 PHY DAM,      1I 1C 1P)    
    3352    Glomdorin epic      prop         the Crown of Gloriana               
                                                ( 65% NEU SCE,      2I 4C 6P)    
    4567    Glomdorin common    prop      X  a Fingerblade of Shathra-Kael       
                                                ( 40% NEU CHA,      3I 0C 0P)    
    4694    Glomdorin common    character    Lord Beetle                         
                                                (   3 PHY DAM,      2I 0C 1P)    
    4968    Glomdorin common    character X  an illithoid scourge                
                                                (   6 PHY DAM,      4I 0C 1P)    
    4986    Glomdorin common    scene        under a dark root                   
                                                ( 20% VAMP,         1I 1C 1P)    
    *******************************************************************************

• Bryna said:

The placement of some of these ikons is odd. For instance, the Voice of Rhapsody is rare, but the Voice of Trialante is uncommon. I realise they do totally different things, but it's still rather weird.

The rarity of an ikon is determined by its strength, initiative and its effect.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited November 2012
    Eventru said:
    The placement of some of these ikons is odd. For instance, the Voice of Rhapsody is rare, but the Voice of Trialante is uncommon. I realise they do totally different things, but it's still rather weird.
    The rarity of an ikon is determined by its strength, initiative and its effect.
    Also, clear admin bias >:)

But anyways, I'm going out on a huge ikon-collecting-fest attempt shortly, I'll see if I come up with anything to add.

Added: "a glass globe of starlight", "the Amberle Sea"
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    edited November 2012
    Also, confused at the Sort by Group function. It does indeed sort them all nicely, but...it seems to cut a lot out. The Celest group, for instance, only has three Ikons listed. Is there a better/actually functioning method of separating them? Otherwise trying to make sure I'm not posting doubles is a huge pain in the ass.

EDIT: Oh cool, Ctrl+F is a thing.

Added: "the Kelpie Maiden"

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Eritheyl said:

Also, confused at the Sort by Group function. It does indeed sort them all nicely, but...it seems to cut a lot out. The Celest group, for instance, only has three Ikons listed. Is there a better/actually functioning method of separating them? Otherwise trying to make sure I'm not posting doubles is a huge pain in the ass.

EDIT: Oh cool, Ctrl+F is a thing.

Added: "the Kelpie Maiden"
    Are you sure you're listing by group and not just searching for a partial string?

IKON LIST GROUP CELEST, not IKON LIST CELEST
    Oh no no, I mean the Sort by Group tab on the database doc :b

-

• Added:
    the Dread Lord of Contagion
    Mildred Stimple, Maid to the Elder Gods
    the Boots of Gnomebliteration
    the Stone Archives
    Gravynia, Lady of the Cracked Stone
    the Shadowmaze
    the emerald research lab
    a hangman's noose
    the Ploughshares of the Gods
    the lost places no one ever goes
    Mhuirdwen the Windspear
    and last but not least
    the Icewynd.