so who is your favorite character?

Answers

• Depends on when.

Before I went into hibernation for a while, @Yrael, and @Daevos. And most of my family...I had some great ones to roleplay with.

Now? @Daevos still...hubby FTW. My new kids and grandkids are epic, @Zearia, @Drakith, @Khalida, @Elizia, @Tesla, plus the ones that are, poor kids, in the waiting queue.

Again. They RP with me. And it is the best :D
  • Kethuru. i want his sort of rep which makes people go holy crap when he arrives. Also, Shikari, because he hunted the void, like a boss. To a lesser extent the other big soulless, Night and Nia Pedia.
    Retired.
  • Actually so far, @Daevos, @Zalana, @Tesla, @Khalida, @Kissos, @Drakith

I mean, sure they are my family in game, but still they are fantastic.

For those that aren't family:
  • It's a tie between @Tacita and @Morkarion for me. Both are awesome :)
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • Also. @Azus
    is dead like the dodo
  • @Daevos @Tesla @Zalana @Zearia @Kissos @Drakith

Badasses the lot of them.

@Vhaedryn for someone not actually related to me. Actually @Esca is cool too.
  • Zearia said:

For those that aren't family:
    d'awww thanks <3
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

I miss Xinemus, Leiliadhe, Caedryn, Luccian and Pentu.

• Nariah.  Period.

"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken."  - Terry Pratchett 1948-2015

• Late, but I have the fondest memory of @Nyir as far as an ally goes.

Non-Glom, probably @Aramel for representing Serenwilde pretty well and with some dignity.

My favorite enemy would've been Ceren and/or Thoros.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    @Aramel come back and be Wyrden.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Siam said:
    @Aramel come back and be Wyrden.
    You guys don't need more people! Just come back @Aramel!

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I have to say one of my favourite NPCs is Nadira y'Bolgari. And Bandrui!

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I love Bandrui, but she (justifiably) scares the living sh*t out of Ev. He won't even go near her hut if he can help it.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • edited March 2014
    My favorite was and remains Cririk Adom. I miss that pernickity asshole and the stick up his butt so much. 1tear
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Bandrui really is awesome.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • Terentia, Roselie, Barrin, Saoirse are a few. For denizens, Altaira.
  • If I put up my favorite people, I would have to include most of Glomdoring. I love interacting with them.

However, if I am to pick only a few main people, they would have to be @Tarkenton for the most wonderful roleplaying, even if it is killing my character, @Malarious and @Aislynn for being awesome parents, and @Nocht for being the most terrifying, awe-inspiring, wonderful Divine.

Avatar by the most wondrous Feyrll
  • Mine would be Kreon. He's just absolutely fun to team with. Since we both seem to have a similar mindset on how to work together haha!
    Deciding to teach Arcanis the ultimate lesson in manners, you point a finger imperiously at him and
    call the curse of the toad down upon his head. You watch in satisfaction as warts break out over his
    skin which then turns green and slimy. Finally, he shrinks and transforms into a large, ugly toad!
    With a telepathic sigh, a pooka tells you that he has lost control of Arcanis's actions.

In order to put the pathetic life of a warty toad out of its misery, you lift a foot and bring it
    down mightily on its bloated green body.
    A warty toad's back breaks under the weight of a heavy foot, its innards spilling out and leaving a
    messy stain on the ground.
    You have slain a warty toad.
    A warty toad wobbles about uncertainly and turns a pale shade of green before suddenly stretching
    and transforming into a demigod. Shaking his head, Arcanis stands before you where once there was a
    toad, looking slightly disoriented and perplexed with his tongue lolling out the side of his mouth.
    Arcanis drops the corpse of a pixie.
    Arcanis drops the corpse of a pixie.
    Arcanis drops the corpse of a pooka.
    Arcanis drops a stalk of faeleaf.
    Having been too much for the mortal threads of Arcanis, he screams in agony as flames engulf his
    body and burn it to a crisp.
    You tell Lord Fist Arcanis De'Unnero, Chosen of Wrath, "By the by, let that be a lesson in manners.
    I don't need friends to kill some of you one on one."
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Isune said:
    I'd have to say my top favorite characters have always been @Drocilla, @Viravain, and @Isune.

...Also Squibbles the hamster.
    *sniff* *nolove* *cry*

Heh, just kidding. On a more serious note.... @Isune, mhm. <3

And @Jadice cause well... we had that fun interaction.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    My favorite person is me. I'm so awesome.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Shaddus said:
    You mean all of us, don't you?
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Exactly!

I'm so in tune with my inner me.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Shaddus said:
    My favorite person is Munsia.

Shaddus said:
     hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Sorry, you're part of the collective now.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Shaddus said:
    Sorry, you're part of the collective now.
    Rule doesn't apply to Munsy. You're not hardcore enough yet.
    Rules? We don't need no steeeeenking rules.