Funny/Cute Pictures

Comments

• ZyphoraZyphora :: the sun in her splendour ::

• Daraius said:
    I see your corgis, and raise you whatever these are. image
    That right there is so cute that I... I...

Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • edited December 2012
    "How to identify a fashion blogger" (from the "fashion" tag on Tumblr)

I cackled when I read this.
    Will you still love me when I am no longer young and fergalicious?
  • edited December 2012
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • I prefer the corgis.
  • That one has got to be the most quoted/repurposed intro to any Disney movie ever made. It's still wonderful though :x
  • Ssaliss said:
    That one has got to be the most quoted/repurposed intro to any Disney movie ever made. It's still wonderful though :x
    *cuff* It's Pixar. Not disney!!!

But yeah. It's absolutely wonderful.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    (Disney own Pixar)

• That does not change the fact that the movie is from the studio of Pixar. Credit should always go where credit is due. If people's knowledge of where animation movies come from are limited to "Disney" or "Dreamworks", you're just going to end up eventually hurting smaller studios trying to breach into the market. The "all animation is Disney" doxa is something that really annoys me.

Aaanyway, to remain on topic.

I believe this is how many novices feel like when playing Lusternia.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Daraius joins the Institute?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited December 2012
    For Daraius

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Oh man, that second one. Must buy.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • This one is for @Neraiche

• o.O

What is that bundle of awesomeness? It's so adorable, but I have absolutely no clue what it is, heh.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    BABY OTTER.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • I want a baby otter.

• Kiradawea said:
    For anyone who likes otters. Like... I dunno. @Maellio perhaps? Or @Tervic I think he likes otters.
    Likes otters? Who me? Whatever gave you that idea

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• That there is the reason why I <3 owls.
  • Hedgehogs needs love too. Isn't that right Quillion?
  • needs more dracnari

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    Though I typically don't find Achewood -that- funny, it gets me through the day. This, however, made me laugh for a long while:

I'm still not even sure. I think it was 'do urine on yourself' and 'too much medical dramas'.

-

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Eritheyl said:
    Though I typically don't find Achewood -that- funny, it gets me through the day. This, however, made me laugh for a long while:

I'm still not even sure. I think it was 'do urine on yourself' and 'too much medical dramas'.
    Classic Achewood was a formative influence on my comedic voice, dogg! My favorite arc is and has always been Ray and Beef's roadtrip. STAND ON IT, AGNES.
    I wanted to be cool and post an Achewood that always makes me laugh, too! THIS HAS AN F-WORD IN IT. Don't read it if that bugs you I guess. I'm not censoring classic Achewood for you. 

That's also one of my absolute favorites! Beeeeeef <3

-

edited December 2012
    Eritheyl said:
    That's also one of my absolute favorites! Beeeeeef <3

(what is even the deal with these quotes)

He's the best, for sure. My location has been a reference to Roast Beef for almost the entire time I've been a member of the forums. The dude is from Circumstances. I wish Achewood had stayed awesome. The comics from the past couple of years mostly just make me go, "huh?" instead of making me laugh. I can read some of the older stuff and still grin like a fool, even though I have to have read them at least a dozen times over by now.