Visualizing your Character

1235»

Comments

• edited June 2014
    Right. Here's what my alt is based on, to an extent. 
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    ....someone submitted a hero machine as an artisinal.
  • Khydan said:
    Creepy voodoo doctor? Like Xavier, from Preacher?

See previous post about Haezon, using the spirit of jazz from Mighty Boosh as inspiration. But pretty much yeah.
    Retired.
  • Celina said:
    ....someone submitted a hero machine as an artisinal.
    Went to look if you were joking, spotted it immediately. So much facepalm. Hope the admin take appropriate action with that. Did you report it?
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • DysDys
    edited June 2014
    Kittee's? It does look in that style...

My artisanal from last month is Dys, drawn on my phone with my finger (Autodesk Sketchbook app ftw). I caved though and didn't make her monstrous enough.