Character crushes!

13»

Comments

• I'd be lying if I said Lillie didn't have a couple, but she'll stay with @Marcella unless something really earth-shattering happens.
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• Celina said:
    GLOMAZON!!
    Is now an appropriate time Rialorm aspires to become one of these? Yes ladies and gentlemen, you may proceed to lineup in anticipation :D
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • edited June 2014
    Ohhhhh yes, Lillie once had a tremendous crush on one such lady so long ago; Lillie beat herself up over it quite soundly. Frankly, as a player, i wish more had come of it; I was remarkably close to having Lillie go back to the Shadowdancers on several occasions.

I don't know if she even still plays, but if so I hope she knows exactly who she is - and I extend heartfelt OOC admiration to the player for absolutely tip-top RP that I strive to give to others when I play!
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• Rialorm said:
    Celina said:
    GLOMAZON!!
    Is now an appropriate time Rialorm aspires to become one of these? Yes ladies and gentlemen, you may proceed to lineup in anticipation :D
    Aerdiya would like to become one as well. But she still has a long way to go. Most notably...learn what to actually do when it comes to a fight.

Concerning crushes, she thinks that she is too busy to have one. Well, that's what she thinks :D
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited June 2014
    Her Siam Star-eyes (Female Tenebrous Demigoddess)

(does this make Siam a Dirge Diva?)
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Closest Dar came to having a crush was Gadritan during his impressionable puppy phase in New Celest. It would have been one of those weird, confusing, oedipal infatuations, but thankfully that period was brief enough that things didn't get creepy.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited June 2014
    Haezon crushes on a Divine. Three guesses which.

Poor Haezon, possibly the most hopeless situation here.
    Retired.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Celina said:

Now accepting Glomazon applications.

Show me your best runwalk. YAS GURL YAAAS. WERK IT, WERK IT. NOW STAB THE ENEMY IN THE EYE. YES GURL, GIVE ME A SEXY EVISCERATION. THE BLOOD LOVES YOU. WORK THOSE INTESTINES HUNTY! FIIIIERCE! .....aaaand pose!

*Eyes a gender bubble*

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Anita said:
    Ani still has a crush on @Turnus and @Everiine *weep*

And also several handsome Glom-mens, but those are secretsecret. 

Of course, she loves @Zouviqil and had a crush on her for forever. Wifey <3
    I REALIZE THIS IS BELATED, BUT I WAS THE ORIGINAL WIFEY!!!!
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • I don't even know what I'd do if Karlach became my sister.
  • I guess I can live with that. That priestess in Shallamurine *is* pretty hot. And likes to brag about it constantly.
  • edited June 2014
    Parua has had crushes on a few different people. Her relationship with Avurekhos fizzled out, so she harbours some complicated feelings where he is concerned. She had a brief relationship in Gaudiguch, but it wasn't meant to be.

Currently, there is an Elfen she has her eye on, but she hasn't quite got the courage to see if anything comes of it.
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Parua said:

Parua has had crushes on a few different people. Her relationship with Avurekhos fizzled out, so she harbours some complicated feelings where he is concerned. She had a brief relationship in Gaudiguch, but it wasn't meant to be.

Currently, there is an Elfen she has her eye on, but she hasn't quite got the courage to see if anything comes of it.
    How you doin?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:

How you doin?
    Llewell is not Elfen anymore!
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    ;)
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Haezon said:
    Haezon crushes on a Divine. Three guesses which.

Poor Haezon, possibly the most hopeless situation here.
    Nah there was Joli and...Lyreth? Something like that. THAT was hopeless.