Time Dame Diaries

SiamSiam Whispered Voice
How many are there?
Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Best Answers

Answers

• Has anyone transcribed them into the library yet?
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    I want to find a copy of that krokani diary. :(
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Aurelia's has been published, so every library should have it. Number 10674. If we have the dominator one, I can't find it.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Thanks!

#bringShikariback 

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Portius said:
    Aurelia's has been published, so every library should have it. Number 10674. If we have the dominator one, I can't find it.
    The dominator one was not published globally.  As I recall, the admin were Very Unhappy with Celest publishing Aurelia's diary and trying to use it to get library score for themselves without having actually... written anything or done any work.

It's not exactly a fair thing to do, taking credit for Admin lore.

Some of the other libraries might have archived the Goloth one though (archiving it doesn't add it to library score, and makes it available for your org-mates to read, so it is a good solution).
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Yeah, I seem to remember most of the libraries jumping on it with critiques. It isn't giving points now, although interestingly enough there are two different versions of it (I think they're the same book in content? Same title and skimming through they look the same) and the other one is still giving points.

I'd love to have the Goloth one archived in Hallifax, though. If there's a version that accessable through questing or some such thing, does anyone know if it's archiveable?
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    You would need to do the quest, copy/paste the contents to a new book, write a forward explaining where you got it from so readers know, make sure it is noted that it should *never be published,* and then archive it.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    There are a few people with personal copies of it. If you managed to procure one of those, that'd probably set you straight.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Portius said:
    Yeah, I seem to remember most of the libraries jumping on it with critiques. It isn't giving points now, although interestingly enough there are two different versions of it (I think they're the same book in content? Same title and skimming through they look the same) and the other one is still giving points.

I'd love to have the Goloth one archived in Hallifax, though. If there's a version that accessible through questing or some such thing, does anyone know if it's archiveable?
    The Admins didn't give us any guff for publishing it, just for publishing it under the wrong name. Apparently, having NPCs as the authors of books screws up something in the library system, so they wanted us to transcribe it over first.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I'm pretty sure I have a copy of one of the books knocking around my inventory somewhere, possibly even both.