What are you playing?

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Carth has an extremely face punchable voice. It's a large part of the reason I always kill Kaiden off in ME1, the hate still burns.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• I didn't really like Transistor. The story, environment, music and gameplay all seemed not as good as Bastion's, which is admittedly kind of a high bar.

I spent a week playing DFO, but then it shut down(again) so now I'm trying out Wildstar, which is pretty much what you'd expect it to be.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I'm playing SWTOR and Wizardry 6.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I have heard so many good things about crusader kings II. Steam summer sale......hnnnnngh......

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    I didn't find CK2 as interesting as it was made out to be from stuff like PCGamer articles and the like.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Most of my time is being taken up playing Wildstar >_>

@Tarkenton what server are you on?
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
  • edited June 2014
    Wildstar here, too, but since I've played WoW since the beginning... MMOs are just kind of boring to me. I'm slowly struggling my way through it though. 

English hard.
  • Portius said:
    The message I'm getting from this thread is that all the divines need to get together and have a CK2 multiplayer campaign and then tell us how it goes.
    We tried. My internet was too laggy. :(
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    edited June 2014
    @Parua Avatus

Though, at the moment, I haven't been playing much of anything that isn't single player.  Not in a good headspace right now.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Isune said:
    We tried. My internet was too laggy. :(
    Awww. That's tragic.

I've been there too, though. We can be terrible internet buddies and be sad about these things together.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
    For those of you who don't own a Dreamcast/Gamecube/Bought it on XBLA

Ikaruga is on the steam sale for £3.49.

Buy it, play it, then rage at me for getting you to buy a horrible evil game of cruelness that you can't stop playing.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• edited June 2014
    Since this is a relevant topic, I will just leave this here: free Steam key for Spacechem. You're welcome :P

Also, I picked up Ikaruga amongst a bunch of indie games I have been wanting since the steam sale overall has been rather terrible in terms of big titles I wanted. Maybe winter will bode better.

Edit: Also thanks to @Tacita bringing it up, now playing Thomas was alone, which is one of the indie games I picked up. I hear it brings out the feels.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • Spacechem consumed me when it first came out!
  • Just played and finished Bioshock Infinity. I tell you, there's not a lot of things more badass than jumping off a suspended rail and pounding someone into the ground. Or decapitating them with a spinning wrench thing. And of course, like oter bioshock games, mindfucks ahoy.
    Retired.
  • PC: Shadowrun Returns; Papers, Please; Hotline Miami; Kentucky Route Zero; Sleeping Dogs

I also have XCOM: Enemy Unknown and Brothers to play, having bought them recently, and I've also had the urge to starting playing Persona 3 Portable again for the PSP because Yomoigu will not get off my back about it.
  • If you play Persona 3, I will finish Persona 3!
    Shikari said:
    I also have XCOM: Enemy Unknown 
    When you vanish off the face of the First World for a while, I'll know where you've gone then.

Just one thing, when you see you've got a 97% chance to hit something, what it really means is you've got 3% chance to miss.

And you are always the 3% when it matters.

• Isune said:
    If you play Persona 3, I will finish Persona 3!
    Deal, though I have no idea where my PSP is right now, and I probably don't even remember how to play the game.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Shikari said:
    PC: Shadowrun Returns; Papers, Please; Hotline Miami; Kentucky Route Zero; Sleeping Dogs

I also have XCOM: Enemy Unknown and Brothers to play, having bought them recently, and I've also had the urge to starting playing Persona 3 Portable again for the PSP because Yomoigu will not get off my back about it.
    I have the first three, haven't played much of Papers, Please outside the demo months ago. I need to get back into XCOM, but a Terror mission without my best sniper and my team getting wrecked basically always sucked and I got scared and ran away. I also need to get myself a new, sturdy mouse.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    XCom is too frustrating when your badass Medics get owned in the same round by gigantic mutons that melee you in one hit.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
    Silvanus said:
    XCom is too frustrating when your badass Medics get owned in the same round by gigantic mutons that melee you in one hit.
    That's why you keep them at the rear, and give them the extended sprint perk. ++move distance is incredibly OP.

• TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Speaking of XCOM, has anybody here tried Xenonauts? Yay or nay to it? I hear it is very much like the original XCOM.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • The Wolf Among Us. With full intentions of playing it over an over until Snow White does nae die.
    :((

Avatar by the most wondrous Feyrll
  • WHY WOULD YOU SPOIIILEEEEE
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    I am getting way too much enjoyment from playing Dragon Vale on my phone. Halp.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

edited June 2014
    Turnus said:
    Speaking of XCOM, has anybody here tried Xenonauts? Yay or nay to it? I hear it is very much like the original XCOM.

It's very much classic XCOM, think a dedicated remake taking the classic mechanics and putting them in a modern setting.

Whereas EU has things in the modern game that somewhat make it a bit too simplistic at points, Xenonauts is pure tactical. Your choices matter in X-Com but in Xenonauts your choices really matter.

It's chess, with aliens and guns.

• SWTOR, LOL and RTW2.  I only play games that have acronym's.

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I tried DOTA 2 but my god, online arena games attract the worst type of annoying, foul mouthed 13 year olds. YES, YOU PWNED ME SO HARD. Must be nice having the luxury of playing online all day, refining your l33t skillz to pwn all of us suckers who work for a living. And have lives. And drink legally. And fornicate on a regular basis. OH WAIT NOT SO NICE.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    edited June 2014
    Yomoigu said:
    Portius said:
    The message I'm getting from this thread is that all the divines need to get together and have a CK2 multiplayer campaign and then tell us how it goes.

Oh, we tried. Together Shikari, Isune, and I were to rule as the three wise kings of Poland, Bulgaria, and Croatia. Together we would have pushed back the Ottomans, repelled the Mongol invasions, and united all of Europe beneath our benevolent rule (with yours truly as the overlord emperor of the world and the others as my adoring vassals), but somebody (ISUNE) decided they'd like to play on a 56k modem.
    :O

Who was Bulgaria? So I can finally dump my figurine on someone (J/K, not going to do it base on that) But hey... nice to see western people who've actually heard of the country.

(Also, quotes are derp)

EDIT: Poke at the source long enough, you find what breaks the quote... but eh...

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    Picked up a Beta key to Warlords of Draenor last night. I haven't played WoW in three years, trying to remember how everything works and finding all the mechanics are completely different anyway.