auto debating

Does anyone know what system has an auto debating feature? I just want mindset to be randomized so I can focus just on attacking. If someone knows how to code one and it's simple that'd be great too! So far i've checked out m&m and aglua and they don't have em maybe crown? i'm not sure.

Comments

• Mine has auto-debating, both with random mindsets and guesstimated attacks. Good luck deciphering the code, but at least it's free?

• what system do you use if you don't mind me asking?
  • Probably the one he linked to (mouseover the word "mine") in his post
  • thanks!
  • Iasmos said:
    Mine has auto-debating, both with random mindsets and guesstimated attacks. Good luck deciphering the code, but at least it's free?
    how do you download it?
  • actually Iasmos what client is it for? mush?
  • It's for MUSHclient, yes. You can hit the "Download Zip" button to get a snapshot of the code. Basic instructions are in the wiki. The rest is up to you to discern.

• thanks again Iasmos you've been great help! Now I've got options to choose from.
  • Last question I promise.. what files do you import to get the system working?
  • You have to read the wiki Install page.

• Ok I read the wiki and I got to the part where it said locked and ready to go sir but I still have one problem left... I type in this /main.install() and it doesn't register it just says invalid command. Is there some sort of special way to input that?<br>
  • Honestly, I linked it so you could read the code for ideas. I didn't expect you to try and install the whole system. It is designed for Serenwilde. You would run into issues, even if you did get it installed.