Daraius Cake Pics!

Comments

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Haha, that's awesome. Now where's mine? :P

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • awww

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • edited April 2014
    YES GOOD
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Reactions to this cake at my cookout were split between "Why the heck did he put a wolf of the cake?" and "Of course he put a wolf on the cake." Bemusement and eye rolling all around!
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    I fully endorse wolf/Turnus cake and I want it.

Was this one by customer request?

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
    No, I just needed a dessert for my party.  :\">
    I used to make cakes.

Some portraits today.

I can't believe the Lion King is twenty years old, but I'm glad people still like it.

And one slightly more tolerable Frozen cake. Tolerable because it's also a Star Wars cake and doesn't make any sense. The three characters around the sides were done by our Star Wars-loving decorator. I did the rest.

I used to make cakes.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Is..that a japaleno in Chewbacca's mouth?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    If it's funnier that way, sure. I didn't do it!

Also, Photobucket's being weird. Sorry if my pics are huge and/or sideways.
    I used to make cakes.

• Oh my god amazing cake. 
    edited July 2014
    Preview of my current project!

The plan is to have him on the side of a two-tiered cake with Rocket firing an unfeasibly large gun from his shoulder.
    I used to make cakes.

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Oh my gaw. You're enemied to Serenwilde AND Glomdoring? Just who were you back then? A bloodthirsty madmonk?

• PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    I knew there was a reason that Portius like you so much besides the frequent flattery.

P.S. Some of these projects look like they'd take a few days, if they take long enough that previews are a thing. How do you keep the cake from going bad before they're done?

Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
    edited July 2014
    We work on the decorations throughout the week, and bake the cakes themselves fresh on the day of pick-up (or sometimes the day before if it's an early pick-up). Since decorations are made out of fondant and rice krispy treats and stuff, which we don't expect anyone to enjoy eating anyway, we don't really worry about how they taste by the time the customer gets them. But even then it's a rare thing that decorations are made more than a couple days before the order's due unless they're really complex (like Groot, if someone had actually ordered him) or tedious (like those dumb antlers).

But my Guardians cake specifically is just styrofoam. We've had a two-tiered dummy cake sitting around for ages that nobody decorated for display, so I'm hoping to find time to finish by next Thursday. :>
    I used to make cakes.

• Wow, I'd pay a small fortune for that last cake. Shame your customer was so ungrateful, it is so damn epic I lack in words to properly express my feelings here. 
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
    Not my cleanest work, but it was a bit of a rush job. The kid wanted Lego minifigures but didn't specify which professions or properties he liked, so... Happy birthday, kid. Hope you saw the movie.

imageimageimage
    I used to make cakes.

• That's a pretty tame cake for turning 21. Cute, though!
  • Include the flavours so we can all drool even more over them, @Daraius? :D

• OWL IT'S AN OWL OMG AN OWL

--------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."