Forum Banners are here!

1235»

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Tully said:
    I could have SWORN I have more deaths than 8??!  Or is that just player kills?
    It is just deaths to players.  Most of those are probably Revan.
  • edited April 2014
    Finally got the image upload to work (atm banner is still cached). What I had to do was enter another email address so it would validate, while at the same time adding the picture. Then I changed the email back to what it should be, of course getting the error again, but at least it changed to what it should be. Just a little workaround that might help people out.

Also don't know if the image format matters but the time I got it working I used a gif.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • Regarding the email thing: the IRE people have been made aware of the issue. Not sure where in their priority list the fix falls, but it's been passed on!
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Minor thing regarding timezones in the edit page, can we please get an option for New Zealand (UTC+13)?
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Question regarding the new banners and reference codes,  under BANNERCODE it states that any friends/people referred from your banner that purchase credits, you will be rewarded for, any chance of finding out exactly what said referrer gets (and if it is credits as well, roughly how many they get - for example if the new player purchased 100 credits, how many would the referrer get?)
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • What's the requirements for having a banner? Because I don't have the permissions..
  • Been wondering the same thing. I think perhaps lack of posts maybe

• What do you mean by "don't have the permissions"? What specifically isn't working, and what error messages are you getting?
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    You have to be past Inept to edit your signature.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • At the risk of necroing this thread (hi, sorry), I'm having some issues getting my banner to display. I grabbed the BBCode text and used paste as text, checked the source, and it looked just the same as it should, but it seems to have questionable ideas about where the link begins, as evidenced by the fact the url part at the start of the code is not a hyperlink, but the rest of it is. I do not have the BBCode-Fu, and I would appreciate some help from all you fine folks who seem to've been able to get your wonderful banners to display.

I thank you.