Real World Raves

Comments

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Spending Christmas morning playing Lusternia and pretending my family didn't just buy a bunch of percussion instruments for the 11 month old I live with. LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

This is a rave because I'm actually playing Lusternia in a mood that isn't "I swear to god if anyone tries to start a conversation with me I'm going to log out."
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    edited December 2012

Phoebus said:
    Spending Christmas morning playing Lusternia and pretending my family didn't just buy a bunch of percussion instruments for the 11 month old I live with. LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

This is a rave because I'm actually playing Lusternia in a mood that isn't "I swear to god if anyone tries to start a conversation with me I'm going to log out."
    I love that this makes it sound like you just have an 11-month-old roommate/housemate.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I am now envisioning the 11-month-old chipping in for rent and utilities.
    Tacita said:

Phoebus said:

I love that this makes it sound like you just have an 11-month-old roommate/housemate.
    Man, talk about a lousy roommate! She's loud at all hours of the day, and leaves her stuff all over the floor all the time. And she's always got to be the center of attention! I don't even know why we keep her around, to be honest with you. It's not like she pays rent or anything. 

(Just kidding baby, you're pretty alright. Shame about your mom being an idiot though.)
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Phoebus said:
    Tacita said:

Phoebus said:

Man, talk about a lousy roommate! She's loud at all hours of the day, and leaves her stuff all over the floor all the time. And she's always got to be the center of attention! I don't even know why we keep her around, to be honest with you. It's not like she pays rent or anything. 

(Just kidding baby, you're pretty alright. Shame about your mom being an idiot though.)
    She reads the forums here too!? Sheesh what can't she do.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • Poo in the toilet.
  • edited December 2012
    Poo in the toilet.
    Merry Christmas Pheebles, I'm sending Neos to teach your roommate how to fling poo like an uncivilized ape.

Because if it's not going in the toilet, it might as well be a source of entertainment.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Eventru said:
    Poo in the toilet.
    Merry Christmas Pheebles, I'm sending Neos to teach your roommate how to fling poo like an uncivilized ape.

Because if it's not going in the toilet, it might as well be a source of entertainment.
    When did I become a Master Politician?
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • It's been a pretty good holiday.  I've enjoyed shifting gears and not working on something 24 hours of the day, being at my parents' house and relaxing.  Got some new clothes, books, and a badly needed emergency kit for my car today.  
    Stangmar - Retired

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    My room is now going to be decorated with all the maps of Westeros when I go home. *Squeeh*

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    So much food. I am officially round enough to roll.
  • My father got me a Nexus 7 with keyboard... I have never been so confused/happy at his bouts of Astoundingly apt altruism >.=.<

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

My mom was in the next room asking me for the empty box I was holding, to put in the recycling. So I put it on my head and started walking slowly towards her, all the while she's going "No. Stop it. Just give me the box. Hand it to me like a normal person. Stop. No."

I share this with you. A tiny peek into the window of my life.

Also, on the topic of what was in this box: "It's disswaser rinsh agent. Dishwasher rish agent. Diswaser rinse agens. Dishwasher rinse agent. Dishwasher rinse agent. Dishwasher rinse--" "Don't say it three times, Beetlejuice will appear."
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Blood Bowl is the best five dollars I've spent in the past year.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited December 2012
    Mandoline slicer plus digital probe thermometer equals chips!
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Got a new Smith & Wesson SD9VE handgun today for concealed carry.  Very, very happy. 
    Stangmar - Retired

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    NO POLITICS, NO POLITICS!
    I've found that certain games when mentioned cause me to instantly go back and play them again.

I'm adding X-Com: Enemy Unknown to that list.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Morkarion said:
    I've found that certain games when mentioned cause me to instantly go back and play them again.

I'm adding X-Com: Enemy Unknown to that list.
    I just got that for Christmas! I haven't had a chance to play it because I've been sucked into Fallout: New Vegas (gift from my coworker), but I hope I love it.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    F:NV is an awesome game. I was rather disappointed with FO3, but this more than made up for it.

Also suppose a mini rave, my wallet survived the Steam Sale. Yay.

• Morkarion said:
    F:NV is an awesome game. I was rather disappointed with FO3, but this more than made up for it.

Or so you think. It doesn't end for another week.

Morkarion said:

Or so you think. It doesn't end for another week.
    Nothing else exists that I have an interest in buying.

• Xenthos said:
    NO POLITICS, NO POLITICS!
    Sorry, wasn't intended to be political.  Just excited about my new acquisition.
    Stangmar - Retired

• I finally fixed(I hope) a battery cable issue with my car.  Let's see if I can make it through 2013 without dumping tons of $$$ into this POS glorified Toyota.
    Stangmar - Retired

• My new years was awesome.
  • FFIV dropped for iOS a week or so ago and I can't stop :(
    edited January 2013
    Eventru said:
    FFIV dropped for iOS a week or so ago and I can't stop :(
    Does it include the after years?

Also if you want an addiction, get theatrythm. I got it last July on the 3DS and still can't stop playing it for any other 3DS game.

• Morkarion said:
    Eventru said:

Also if you want an addiction, get theatrythm. I got it last July on the 3DS and still can't stop playing it for any other 3DS game.
    It doesn't appear so. Which is frustrating, I want it so badly.
    Eventru said:
    Morkarion said:
    Eventru said:

It doesn't appear so. Which is frustrating, I want it so badly.
    Same, they put it on the PSP version but not the DS.

Does the iOS one include the voice acting?

• I guess since I just depressed myself out in the anti-rave thread:

-Happy to be back in Lusternia!
    -Happy the holiday is over
    -Happy that I have a call tomorrow that might help me get a job in Seattle, which is where I'd like to move to.
    -Finally got Surge in Athletics :D but then Malarious killed me on Astral D:

"He was well fed, and on his way to being slightly intoxicated--which contributed to his sense of wellbeing. And, most important, he was among friends. There can't be much more to life than this, he thought."  -Pug's thoughts on his first Ale (via Raymond Feist)

Visit my personal authorial website. (coming back up soon, with my first publications)
    Coding Resources: Mechanic's Corner | Code Academy | StackOverflow