League of Legends

Comments

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    I don't understand this concept of 'easy' though. It's all based on player skills. Nothing in league of legends should be considered 'easy' or 'hard'. It's a judgement of the players around you...you will win/lose based off those. As I said, nothing in League of Legends is easier than the other unless it's bots....maybe concept is different, but the gameplay is challenging based on the people you are playing with and against in all game modes.
  • ph33red is my ig name, add me for normals or such. 

• Totally what (and how it) goes in the game.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    It's so good, except for the fact that nobody uses Graves or Nautilus anymore. Still, it's awesome to see the sheer improvement over their past cinematics.

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    edited July 2014
    I have two people on my ranked team to counter that statement. One plays Nautilus, the other Graves. The best part? We rolled a really bad team comp, and in post game chat the other team asks their Pantheon who was top "How do you even lose lane to Nautilus?"
  • So, I will be playing League again, soon, when this thing finishes patching or whatever it's doing. IT LOOKS SO SHINY AND NEW.

My thing is Beldy

Please don't hate on me if I play a game with you, it's been a long while since I played!
  • Ah, League of Legends. Much fun....and much rage :/.

I still play though but I avoid ranked as the environment was just unhealthy to be in.
  • I never got into the whole ranked games. I just played to play for fun (except when raging happens)
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Twisted Treeline is good for casuals! And for not casuals, really. What I'm saying is that Lusty people should do it. Just beware the annoyance of bots showing up in your games.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    I do everything but Ranked and ARAM.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Add me in League!

Summoner name: Jetnerd
    Servers: NA, EUW, OCE.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I don't know if I left my account here anywhere, but I've been playing LoL a lot lately. ARAM or bust! I'm on the NA server and my name is Senette.

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    I didn't think I was going to like League. Safe to say I'm addicted. Terrible, but addicted.

SN: Eritheyl (NA)
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Oh, I can't believe I've never shared my name on LoL even though I've posted here a bit.

I'm Morozumi on the NA servers. Usually can only play Friday to Sunday CST though.

Maligorn said:
    Oh, I can't believe I've never shared my name on LoL even though I've posted here a bit.

I'm Morozumi on the NA servers. Usually can only play Friday to Sunday CST though.
    I seem to already have you on my friends list, but can't for the life of remember when I added you.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    You guys and your NA servers.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

edited November 2014
    doop

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    edited February 2015
    Necro because I need more victims friends to play with! Come hither!

Still mainly keep to ARAM, but with the advent of Heartseeker Varus I find the SR itch too stronk. Also not unfond of TT/Dominion, but dem queues.

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Jesus lord, I've seen many Draven shops, but this one is genuinely unsettling. +1

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    I've been enjoying Nemesis - it's like ARAM with crappy heroes and no -AM

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    The only problem with nemesis is it seems all my games turn into tank vs tank. Except the game where I think the other team was high, and have us aatrox, vayne, syndra, Lucian and braum. That was a fun one. Jungle Ali did not go well the game after.
  • Synkarin said:

I've been enjoying Nemesis - it's like ARAM with crappy heroes and no -AM

It took me a while to understand what you were saying

It's all-random without the all-mid

but I was reading -AM a Anti-Mage and making a nerdy face of consternation

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Yeah, you get boned sometimes. I poorly attempted to jungle Garen last night, and given that I haven't really played normal games in over a year or so, it ended incredibly poorly. I was like 0-6 before I hit lvl 6.

Somehow Braum keeps getting thrown out there and then the guy that gets Braum just rolls over everyone. 

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Jungle Garen is...eh.  He seems like he'd have the tools to do okay, but he doesn't bring much to ganks.  And I imagine without a specific rune page and masteries set, his jungle clear is abysmal.

Know what was fun though?  Jungle Draven. :D
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I jungle AP MF. Come at me, bro.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Swain, Swain, Swain, Swain, Swain Train.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Finally found a champ I can take into the jungle.

Hail Satan.

-

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I change my SN all the time, but it's Prince Mindfang right now (since all my other choices were taken >::::( )
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Feuerkatzen

I'm new, and pretty bad at this so far so I probably won't be in any PvP for a while. I'm having issues against just the beginner AIs.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."