Lusternia memes

Comments

• edited July 2014
    Obscure meme time.
    (Original image copyright Balizar, taken from Artisanals, not my work at all. Only the re-formatting.)
    Retired.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear

• Oh my god these are fucking awesome!!!!
  • Hahaha more!! MORE!!!

"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken."  - Terry Pratchett 1948-2015

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Rivius said:
    Dislike.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited August 2014
    Maligorn said:

Story of my life :(

so far, the only god I've ever joined that hasn't retired in some way is Isune. <3 Isune
    Well, and Mysrai.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus, it's because the memes are being misused and abused. That's not what the batman-slap picture is for. It's for MY X ARE DEAAAAAAAAAAD.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Yeaaah.
    You know who I mean.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    I wish we could :/
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    This thread should be moved to the funnies....