vermin-related lines?

So, when i first switched from telnet to zmud for Achaea at the tender age of like 13 the first thing I attempted to do was make a rat-tracker. It was terrible, and I never finished it. Now that I'm finally beginning to work out what the heck I am doing, I feel the nostalgic urge to give my inner child the ULTIMATE RAT TRACKER. it's nearly done, and it's going to be so pretty the rest of your life will seem grey and dull in comparison -  but I want to release it into the wild to live free, and for this to happen it needs to work for cities other than Mag.

SO since I don't believe in alting (ie i don't have the attention span for the tour) would anybody care to provide the lines from their beloved motherland? Basically I just need the names of the vermin (black pigeon? Old weevil? See i'm useless), and the name of the relevant vermin control professional - this is all assuming that the other cities follow the same basic format ("Rheimos thanks you as you hand over X bodies of rats."), so if not pls re-educate me.

I also haven't worked out the value of each kind of rat/pigeon/whatever just yet, so if anybody wants to save me 5 aggravating minutes of putting different kinds of rat in and out of packs, and has that info readily on hand, please let me know!

Comments

• The values are easy (and are listed at the bottom of HELP VERMIN): 7/14/21/28/35 gold. That also tells you the name of the buyer.
  • edited July 2014
    derp how did I miss that, I even looked there? lol

edit: wait so that's a yes to the message for selling them being the same, just swap the name and type of vermin?
  • The Swampghast begins to drool as you hand him 32 bodies of weevils.
    "Mmmmm! These are delicious! Have 546 sovereigns for bringing me supper!"

a fat green weevil

a lumbering red weevil

a giant red weevil

a large wood weevil

a hulking green weevil

You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • <3

So the exact lines for selling them ARE different. Thank you! Now I need the others lmao
  • I -think- you can rat / sell in unenemied cities. Might be good to ask politely first, maybe get some help on where to find the npc.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • As soon as I figure out a decent rp justification I might try that. Hmm!
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Here's Halli's.

a small baby pigeon
    a grey pigeon
    a large white pigeon
    a rotund piebald pigeon
    an enormous black pigeon

Lafu thanks you as you hand over 24 bodies of pigeons.
    "Thankfully, someone rids our beautiful city from these nasty creatures that are nothing more than rats with wings! Fortunately, they are quite tasty in a light wine sauce. Take these 427 sovereigns for your service!"
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited August 2014
    it irks me that with rats the middle one is just called "a rat", it's making things more difficult than they need to be :P