Impromptu Boston Meet: Lisaera vs. Drocilla

Comments

• Oh my gawd, I literally just geeked out when I saw this.  I'm actually ON VACATION FROM WORK that week too. I'M COMING.  And I may bring two Lusty friends! :D

I AM SO THERE.  @LISAERA SO THERE.
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • Do we have a tentative plan yet in regards to times and a meeting place, or are we still waiting to see who will show up?  And is it for both days, or only one of the two?

EITHER WOULD BE FINE FOR ME.
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • Gabriella said:
    Do we have a tentative plan yet in regards to times and a meeting place, or are we still waiting to see who will show up?  And is it for both days, or only one of the two?

Yay! Also, I think we're still waiting to see who'll show up. I would be game for getting dinner and a few drinks at Trident on Wednesday, if that's cool. Or, if people are hoping for a more scandalous evening, I know a few fun places we could hit up on Tuesday. 

What are y'all thinking? 
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Lisaera said:
    Gabriella said:
    Do we have a tentative plan yet in regards to times and a meeting place, or are we still waiting to see who will show up?  And is it for both days, or only one of the two?

Or, if people are hoping for a more scandalous evening, I know a few fun places we could hit up on Tuesday. 

What are y'all thinking? 
    Pictures. Pictures. Pictures.
    Unless they're of half-naked men not named David Tennant.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • edited August 2014
    Lisaera said:
    Gabriella said:

Yay! Also, I think we're still waiting to see who'll show up. I would be game for getting dinner and a few drinks at Trident on Wednesday, if that's cool. Or, if people are hoping for a more scandalous evening, I know a few fun places we could hit up on Tuesday. 

What are y'all thinking? 
    I am thinking that I CANNOT CONTAIN THAT WHICH IS MY EXCITEMENT.

...and that I would be fine with either of those things.  And now I must google what/where Trident is. ONWARD.

EDIT:  I have now googled said place and am in love with you @Lisaera, for knowing the existance of a BOOKSHOP AND BAR COMBO.  My dream. <3<3<3!
    --------
    --------
  • Heck yea! This is the website, for those of you curious folks: http://tridentbookscafe.com/

They're pretty awesome. The food is amazing and they have a pretty great beer selection. And, as Gabriella noted, it's a bookstore. It's...the greatest place on earth.
  • Lisaera has introduced me to said cafe in the past. It is indeed excellent.
  • I will second the Trident love. Also, hello.
  • What time are we meeting? :D
    --------
    --------
  • Leaving the details up to Lis, I'll be following in her shadow, looking for Lisae to bewitch.
  • Drocilla said:
    Leaving the details up to Lis, I'll be following in her shadow, looking for Lisae to bewitch.

Stay away from my babies or I'll hex you with crow's feet, princess.

@gabriella: Which day would be easier for you? I can rally behind a fun meet-and-greet on Tuesday, if that's what the group likes. We'd meet for dinner at Trident at, say, 6:30 and then head wherever else after? I think Drocilla gets into the city at around 1ish, and I don't want to bog her down with transportation right away. Another option is to wait until Wednesday and do an early afternoon thing, with a late lunch and drinks, with a happy tip to the Commons, or something. 

You know, I really like the sound of option two. Let me know what you guys think!
  • @Lisaera, thus far I think Wednesday is the best option, though either days are wide open for me.  I know for a fact that Wednesday is pretty good for @Othero and another friend of ours.  I'm not sure what @Kalnid's story is, but I'm sure he'll pop up.  (I'll probably be venturing into the city on both days for a mini-vacation day trip!)

Yes, I'm heavily in favour of Option Two.

I'm just as good as a LIsae baby! ...Just y'know, a Maylean one.
    --------
    --------
  • I'd be free for any sort of dinner thing, Day doesn't matter, wouldn't be able to be around in the afternoon. But do whatever is good for the most people.
  • Confirming that I pop up. Either day works, although later afternoon and on would be best.
  • Perfect! Let's shoot for Wednesday at around 2:00. We'll meet in the city, head to Trident for a late lunch/dinner scenario (@othero if we can't catch you then, will you still come later?), and then we'll make a game plan for the evening hours after. 
  • I will without a doubt meet up In the later hours. I will skip out of work early and probably be in the city at 6. @Gabriella‌ has my number shoo she can tell me wherever you guys run to. I expect something debauched for @Drocilla‌
  • I think I can probably persuade @Cadfael to pop up too, if he can get out of work for the evening hours.  I also have his number.  Where do we want to be meeting in the city? :D
    --------
    --------
  • Hey! Yeah, I can in all likelihood come, though I'll definitely have to leave early. But wow, a new (old) Serenwilder goddess! Exciting :)

Makes me miss the Northern Forest ;)
  • SO EXCITED FOR TOMORROW.

@Lisaera just to confirm - you said you want us to meet in the city at 2 and then head to Trident - does that mean you want to meet AT TRIDENT at 2 p.m., or meet somewhere else and then head there?

(Just so I'm not wandering around like a nut!)
    --------
    --------
  • edited August 2014
    Gabriella said:
    SO EXCITED FOR TOMORROW.

@Lisaera just to confirm - you said you want us to meet in the city at 2 and then head to Trident - does that mean you want to meet AT TRIDENT at 2 p.m., or meet somewhere else and then head there?

(Just so I'm not wandering around like a nut!)

Let's shoot for Trident at 2! I'll try to get there a little early. Or I'll arrive late, with @Drocilla trailing Me like the wannabe She is, and We'll let you guys figure out who We are. 

cackle
  • I think it will be easy to find the 2 fiercest people in the room.
  • TODAY

BE THERE

Look for two little, old, harmless ladies, one is 5'2'' and blond, the other 5'4'' and a redhead. 
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Drocilla said:
    TODAY

BE THERE

Look for two little, old, harmless ladies, one is 5'2'' and blond, the other 5'4'' and a redhead. 

Tell me more... If I had money and it didn't cost too much, I'd totally crash the meet.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Drocilla said:

TODAY

BE THERE

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED
  • BOSTON MEET AHHHHHHHHH!
    --------
    --------
  • As much as I would have loved to attend, it was just a BIT far to swim :p
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Wish I could go too!

I'll just have a blue moon in honor of the meet after work.

(Except I hate blue moon so I'll have something else but as far as you know it'll be blue moon. Either way alcohol will be drunk!)

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Turnus said:
    Wish I could go too! I'll just have a blue moon in honor of the meet after work. (Except I hate blue moon so I'll have something else but as far as you know it'll be blue moon. Either way alcohol will be drunk!)
    Should make is a Sam Adams! Blue Moon is brewed in Colorado, not Boston!

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Blue Moon was to Lisaera not Boston!

Is Sam Adams actually even made there, or is that just marketing?

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.