Impromptu Boston Meet: Lisaera vs. Drocilla

Comments

• Lis is trying to outshine my glamorous beauty and class so she took a while with her oblutions, trying to hide those crone wrinkles and whatnot. We're on our way though!
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Isune said:
    I demand pics!
    Who doesn't?

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • I don't demand them but I would definitely like them.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited August 2014
    I'd be skeptical that this even occurred if there's no photographic evidence.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Ardmore said:

I don't demand them but I would definitely like them.

I do demand. Else I shall disinvite Lis and Droc from future tea parties.
  • Turnus said:

Blue Moon was to Lisaera not Boston!

Is Sam Adams actually even made there, or is that just marketing?

Majority of it isn't. Drink a harpoon instead!
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    PICS. WHERE? RAWR.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Estarra said:
    Please don't post X-rated pics on these forums...

(I know the gods involved, that's all I'm saying.....)
    But it makes us want them even mooooooore.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• We save those ones for the secret Immortals Only clubhouse, sorry.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
    :o3

Not even this puppy will make you reconsider? 

#bringShikariback 

• No, but we'll take the puppy anyway. I can always use more puppy.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • As promised - a blog, regaling the wonder of the meet! 

Next up - pictures. I'll figure out how to do it, honest.
    edited August 2014
    O.O 

;;)

MORE PICS! More pics!!!!!!

#bringShikariback 

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    That sounds like an awesome ride from start to finish.

Would that y'all could live in the Lone Star State w/ me :(

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Awesome write up.

(I wouldn't mind more lights out puzzles >.>)

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Awesome and hilarious summary.

Ps: no adding light puzzles to the SG quest!!!

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Siam said:
    O.O 

;;)

MORE PICS! More pics!!!!!!
    Yeaaah.... where's ALL the pics? :P

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Like Estarra said... no x-rated photos permitted on the forums. I imagine the delay is due to necessary censorship.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Obviously all the risque pictures should be put in an imgur album hidden within another imgur album, hidden in the main album.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Truly a pity I couldn't make it; drinks are always fun! Also, Delphas would have loved to witness The Tainted Enchantress, @Drocilla deliver Divine retribution upon the cowardly and traitorous @Lisaera, She Who Betrayed Her Lord Husband Fain, Of The Red Masque. 

I've no idea how that could work since Delphas is a character in an Rpg, but at least I'm a functional alcoholic so drinks would've been great.
    </RANT>
  • @Lisaera has ALL of them, too. I sent them way over a month ago.

Hateful Moonhussy, post the pics or I'll break your silver eyebrow pencil again!
  • And that's how it got broken. Didn't care that it was an expensive Estee Lunseer Double Wear in Highlight/Argent Dream.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Smite the Moonhussy!
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Oh look, it's almost the year anniversary of our famous meet up! Didn't you all enjoy the lovely pictures?

OH WAIT.

@Lisaera - yes, I'm totally trying to guilt you, even though I love you. Do you still have those pictures somewhere? I'd like to reminisce!
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • If she doesn't, I do! Also, who knows, there might be a reunion soon! I will be in the general area 18th August to 24th Sept. Will be making a post once I know more than that.