Webcomics

DaraiusDaraius ShevatThe juror's taco spotMember Posts: 4,777 Transcendent
I'm not as much into webcomics as I was in college, but I still have a few favorites.

I really love the artwork on Dresden Codak even if it gets a little esoteric from time to time.

Pretty much everything about Evan Dahm's works appeals to me.

What do you guys like?
I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."

Comments

• SsalissSsaliss Member Posts: 3,575 Transcendent
    My reading list:

Freefall
    Order of the Stick (which hasn't been updated much over the last couple of months due to injury, but it's starting to get back)
    Least I Could Do (slightly NSFW, but nothing major)
    Looking For Group
    Questionable Content
    xkcd
    Sinfest
    Goblins
    Sequential Art
    Sabrina Online

I also used to read UserFriendly, but it hasn't had any updates in a couple of years now :(
  • OrtiOrti Member Posts: 108 Capable
    Darths and Driods is an amazing Webcomic that combines Star Wars (Something -many- of you enjoy) and Dungeons and Dragons (Something some of you enjoy too *cough* Estarra and Tully)

I post it since nobody got my comment :(

Midnight shadows coalesce around a new day, and Mother Night embraces the land in utter darkness.
    It is now the 3rd of Roarkian, 566 years after the Coming of Estarra.

You think to yourself: Happy 444th Birthday, you old sack of feathers.
  • MaellioMaellio Member Posts: 488 Fabled
    Of those not already listed I read [with varying attention]

A Redtail's Dream
    Broodhollow
    Endtown
    Girl Genius
    Gunnerkrigg Court
    Housepets
    Inhuman [by person I commissioned current avatar from]
    Lackadaisy
    Nature of Nature's Art
    Schlock Mercenary

With far, far, far too many others saved across a bunch of browsers and computers to remember >.=.> [ like all of @Daraius ones and half of @Ssaliss ]

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• DysDys Member Posts: 703 Fabled
    Sluggy Freelance used to be brilliant, I loved the Holiday Wars and Oceans Unmoving chapters. The creator is annoyingly flaky at updating but when he's on form he's excellent. I want to get back into it now there's a few years of catch up to cover all his filler.

@orti - I just thought it was a Sweet Brown reference.
  • MaellioMaellio Member Posts: 488 Fabled
    @Orti I got it [and have been entirely neglectful in my reading thereof >.=.>]

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• IsuneIsune Gods Posts: 460 Divine
    I only religiously keep up with Girls with Slingshots. (Do agree with @Ssaliss that xkcd and Looking for Group are great.)
  • DynamiDynami Member Posts: 112 Capable
    edited April 2013
    KhaosKomix was/is an amazing comic series. From the website:
    Khaos Komix is a GLBTWTFBBQ Comic that ran from 2009-2012. It has over 500 pages is now complete with an archive for you to browse at your leisure.
    Please be advised that it deals with issues such as rape and abuse!
    Will you still love me when I am no longer young and fergalicious?
  • AllyrianneAllyrianne Member Posts: 334 Expert
    Sunset Grill is a not very well known comic that I absolutely adore. It's set in a futuristic world, but in one of the more run-down dysfunctional areas. There's a lot of gang politics and racial tensions between the various sorts of genetically modified humans. The 3-D art puts a lot of people I recommend it to off, but the writing is excellent, and the art has definitely improved. The author's really good at world building and characters, and the comic manages to be funny, while at the same time dealing with some pretty heavy themes. The dialogue is brilliant.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New ZealandMember Posts: 1,299 Mythical

Isune said:
    I only religiously keep up with Girls with Slingshots. (Do agree with @Ssaliss that xkcd and Looking for Group are great.)
    I actually got a commission done by Lar DeSouza, the guy who does the art for LICD at a convention a while back now, of a original character from the book I'm writing in my free time - both Lar and Ryan are great guys to talk to :)

In case anyone wants to take a look...

That being said, I have a few comics that I check out fairly frequently

Userfriendly
    Twolumps - The adventures of Eben and Snooch
    Ctrl-Alt-Del
    LICD

Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • NochtNocht GlomdoringMember, Gods Posts: 118 Divine
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning ** Member Posts: 1,748 Transcendent
    Rekath pads back over to his ribbachi and takes a seat with an audible squelch.

-

Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."
  • AlaryAlary Member Posts: 456 Virtuoso
    Trying Human(Alien Abuduction and conspiricy theories) - http://www.tryinghuman.com/
    Cheap Thrills (Furry, deals with death, drugs and other adult content) - http://cheapthrills.xepher.net/index.html
    Manly Guys Doing Manly Things(Heavy in video game references) - http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/
    Slightly Damned (Cute demon vs. angel world thing.) - http://www.sdamned.com/
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • SsalissSsaliss Member Posts: 3,575 Transcendent
    Just started reading Slightly Damned... Wow. It's awesome! Thanks @Alary!
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning ** Member Posts: 1,748 Transcendent
    Necrooooooooooooo.

How did I never know Spacecat was a thing?
    Rekath pads back over to his ribbachi and takes a seat with an audible squelch.

-

Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."