Philadelphia Meet!

As you might know from another thread, I am cruising the east coast on a tainted flying monkey. I will be in Philly on the 18th on my way back up from the DC meet. @Neos @Synkarin @Janalon are all thinking of stopping by for... I'm not sure what we'll do yet, I'll leave it for them to decide. It will be in the afternoon so if you're free, show up!

Comments

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    I won't be able to make it until the evening, probably 6-7pm. If that doesn't work out, it's all good.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Should still be around.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Bump on this, wondering who will be there. A 3 person meet sounds boring and I don't appreciate being outnumbered by the enemy. Save me @Dynami!
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • So I actually got my return date wrong and I'm back in Philly now. So it's @Neos @Synkarin @Janalon @Drocilla and me if it's tomorrow, yes? We should meet by, like, the Love statue.
    Will you still love me when I am no longer young and fergalicious?
  • Myself, @Yomoigu, @Revan, and @Neos will be arriving together from DC somewhere around noon latest (aiming for 11ish). We don't have specific sightseeing plans, will brainstorm on the way. First stop is probably Reading Terminal Market. Those who are coming, @Dynami, @Synkarin, and @Janalon, please forum msg Yomo your numbers just in case. I will probably have to bail around 7pm the latest. 
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    7pm you say, I probably won't make it then, but next time

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.