Real World Raves

Comments

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Saw Guardians of the Galazy... SHAZBAT!
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/square-enix-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-9_SQUAREENIXSALE

Soooo much Squeenix goodness on sale >_>
    FF5/6/7/8/9/Tactics/Origins for PS3/PSP/Vita: $5 each
    FF3 for PSP/Vita: $10
    FFX/X-2 HD collection and FFXIII-2 for PS3 or PS Vita: $10 each
    Dissisia/Duodecim for PSP/Vita: $10 each
    Crystal Defenders for PSP/PS3: $5 each
    Chrono Cross/Chrono Trigger for PSP/PS3/Vita: $5 each

Why did I have to be so poor this week T_T
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    What, no four remake in the sale? Second best to VI in the series!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Finally a day off where I got to sit around and just play Lusternia for a few hours! Now just one more evening shift before I have a full three days off, which hopefully will involve recuperation from the hell week that was the lead up to Tax Free Weekend.

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Hanging out at the beach with family, including some I haven't seen in a few years. My dominican abulea is as fierce as ever, its awesome.
  • My Raspberry Pi arrived today. Such a cute little thing. I shall buy lots of pretty addons for it.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I saw this on another forum where I moderate today, on a thread discussing Robin Williams. I hope it makes others laugh as much as I did.

Getting over this is going to be long and hard.

"When in doubt, make a dick joke." - Robin Williams

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited August 2014
    I finally learned how to make non-crap coffee with my moka pot. Somehow it seems the less coffee I brew and drink at once the classier I feel. And now my tiny amount of super classy morning coffee is delicious.

Also, I know I tend to overhype things I like, but that's okay because I have impeccable taste. So with that in mind... Read Saga. I went through volumes 1-3 recently and was once again struck by how, from the overall art and story down to every last character and word, it's damn near perfect.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:
    I finally learned how to make non-crap coffee with my moka pot. Somehow it seems the less coffee I brew and drink at once the classier I feel. And now my tiny amount of super classy morning coffee is delicious.

With good beans, it's more about quality over quantity, if you have super aromatic beans, using too many washes out the taste with bitterness by overwhelming your olfactory taste. Much many loves for the coffee!
    Is also the Shintar.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Finally getting back into the work force, hopefully, if I pass this background check. Not only that but me and my two favorite roommates (There's a third...noone likes him anymore) bought disc golf frisbee's and are gonna start playing disc golf at our local metropark >_>
  • Project Euler is back on-line, yay!
    Unexpectedly charming as heck and hilarious: Princess Jellyfish. Try it out on Netflix, but beware the terrible English dub. Subtitles are the way to go here.
    I used to make cakes.

• TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    After a pretty awful day, our internet has been installed, and it is gloriously fast. <3
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Made biscuits and gravy this morning.  Pure deliciousness.

image == biscuit

image ~= biscuit, despite the label
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    The telephone company are outside laying new cable. These dial up days will be over soon!

• My roommate pointed out that I own too many Bruce Willis movies.

Impossibru.  

Stangmar - Retired

Finally heading out to see Guardians of the Galaxy tonight.  Manage to snag a free movie ticket for the local theatre and am seeing it in 3D.

Please report back on your experience. :x
    I used to make cakes.

edited August 2014
    Planning on actually doing a vlog review for once - will give me a chance to use the recording/editing equipment at the university >_>

(There will be some minor spoilers, for those who have not seen it yet for whatever reason, but I will try to keep them to an absolute minimum)

• I saw the movie on opening weekend. As with most things Marvel, it is pretty fantastic! The humor was good. The action had some surprisingly original moments, in my opinion. The "downer" moments were turned around fairly quickly and smoothly. All in all, a very good flick.  =D>

• I have no shame about pretending a barcode scanner is a laser gun and make sound effects while I pretend to shoot things. I also feel pretty boss when I code something that uses the scanner and it works.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Someone is a whipped puppy!