MD/DC/VA Random Act of Awesomeness- Or, Help Me out with Wheels. Includes Food!

edited August 2014 in The Real World
Heyo,

So, I know we have a fabulous bunch of lusternians in the DC area. I need a wee bit of help. This friday night, I need someone to help me get to and from Alexandria to pick up a kitty cat from a nearby animal shelter. Normally, I'd go the uber route, but they don't allow animals :/. And I can't take the metro because of the same reason. I can drive, but don't because of Reasons. So, those friends that I have contacted, are a) allergic to cats b) out of town c)both.  If anyone would be up for it I am willing to pay gas money AND cook/bake for you any meal or baked good you'd desire for a future time.

:x

Let me know via pm!

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)

Comments

• I am a bit too far out of the area to offer  =\ if it were only an hour drive I would say sure. I love cats ^^ pictures!
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    I don't like cats, but I like Lusternians!
  • Yaay! I'm glad you found someone :D

• Aww, she's a cute kitty ^^ Random fact: Calicos are nearly always female. Male calicos exist but are usually born sterile.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • Rialorm said:
    Aww, she's a cute kitty ^^ Random fact: Calicos are nearly always female. Male calicos exist but are usually born sterile.
    True, but those that are nae sterile are worth exceptional amounts of money to show cat breeders. Tends to make the calico patterns breed more 'true' than is normally possible for our beloved short-haired mutt-cats -chuckle-

Avatar by the most wondrous Feyrll