Final Tally: What did everyone get from Ironbeard/Gnomes for Solstice 2012?

For me, I got a Ruby Generator doll from Ironbeard (Which I adore)
Got some Wackodoru from a Gnome.
Got some Vitae from another Gnome.
Then some Wackodoru from Ironbeard.
Then a Great Rune of Glassworking which was the first non-standard present I ever did get.

Needless to say the 40 credits I had been fretting about for a month or two were well taken care of now and Ironbeard earned my sincere gratitude rather than my grumbled thanks.

Now then, what did you all get, and how many of you did he pop in on at the most inopportune or uncannily appropriate moments?

Comments

• No Gnomes at all for me. Ironbeard got me a Glumki doll, a Great Rune of Empowerment, prayer beads of the Gods and a bit of gold and venoms.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    No gnomes (weep), though Ironbeard visited me on his last day of rounds and gave me a skull beep beep.

• hmm... everything combined for Solstice results

+ 12 lessons, 119 credits, 450 bound credits, 121 dingbats, kiss of fates, 3,307 hours of crit bonus, 129 days of true favor

206 yellowtint 188 goldtint 51 purpletint 68 redtint 1000 colewort 1300 juniper 491 mindoru 234 vegfeed 545 ambermalt 131 auronidion 134 poultry 723 darkmalt, 940 healing potions, 485 aleutian, 137 botulinum, 465 dendroxin, 421 tetrodin, 167 saxitin, 198 mellitin, 600 galvanism, 203 liquid salt? 800 sanguine, 900 phlegmatic, 400 liniment, 500 sparkleberry, 800 coltsfoot, a plush doll of the White Hart, a plush doll of Gorgulu, a plush doll of Selene (two of them). Around 30 ikons, a total of 1.8 million gold. And I was able to complete a Glass Butterfly, an Aquamarine Shark, and Arcanis gave me a Snow Phoenix, and Xazlael an iron membership.

Total presents about 36. Counter reset at 33, with an ultimate present of the rockeater maw which became the bound credits listed above. Varen was amazing in helping out finding a present almost every time they dropped, thank you man.
  • I got ten, I think. Two from Ironbeard and eight from catching gnomes. My last was last night when Ironbeard crashed my guild rite in the Chamber of Psychedelia to give me a dracnari dreamer doll. :D
  • 53 dingbats, an Albion doll and a Marilynth doll.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    480+ credits (post trade-in and Wheel play, hi shield rune), 90+ dingbats and some reishi.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Glumki doll, Star deva doll, teapot, firemead, 10 curio pieces, random riftables.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I got a rock.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Shaddus said:
    I got a rock.
    I got a jaguar.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    2 gnomes (both found right outside Mag's council chambers) gave me a Miakoda doll and a Maurder's Mask.

Ironbeard gave me three dolls: a plush doll of the Most Venerable Shimotabi Xiim, Keeper of the Illuminati, a plush doll of Scuchidira Tliwx, a plush doll of Roxie Wingnut
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • I got coal.

The gnomes decided I had too much stuff already.
  • I ended up with 200 something dingbats, as well as 200 something credits (after tradeins!)

Not a bad haul.
  • 10 Ikons, 5 curios, poisons, palettes, and a Commandant's Medal.
  • An Albion doll, a Lhiannan doll, two kikikoru regeants, tea and wormwood, and two coins which turned into a 48-hour truefavour.
  • I got 30 ikons and 5 curio pieces, which turned into 4 coins, which turned into a little experience and 2 days of crit bonus.
  • I'm glad I wasn't the only one with hardly anything :/ Never got an ultimate gift *cries*.

I got the Diamond Collector doll (woo!), 10 damage resistance curios, and 3 kikikoru reagents that turned into about 48 bound credits.

"He was well fed, and on his way to being slightly intoxicated--which contributed to his sense of wellbeing. And, most important, he was among friends. There can't be much more to life than this, he thought."  -Pug's thoughts on his first Ale (via Raymond Feist)

Visit my personal authorial website. (coming back up soon, with my first publications)
    Coding Resources: Mechanic's Corner | Code Academy | StackOverflow
    I didn't get an ultimate gift either, I'm sure many didn't.

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • As far as I know is the present count doesn't reset, so it'll carry over to the next time you get presents!
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    It does not reset until you finally do get an ultimate.

Next year!

Or if you spin the wheel.
  • I believe my first present from Ironbeard was poison. I rarely get presents from Ironbeard no matter how long I'm around or what I'm doing. (About four presents in 5 years of game play is quite low I feel). Jinx felt bad for me and gave me a present which was also poison (very sweet and much appreciated nonetheless). Ironbeard really hates Fania for some reason.
    Really confused/bitter at those people that got 15+ presents, despite the fact that I was around more than they were and actually doing things. JEALOUSY :'(

But, all in all, I made out pretty well. For once the Wheel didn't spit on me and laugh.

-

• I got 3 presents from Ironbeard and 2 from gnomes.

Ironbeard 1 - Luna doll

Gnome1 - Mactans

Gnome2 - 7000 gold

Ironbeard 2 - 7000 gold

Ironbeard 3 - Sparkatron

I wasn't feeling too excited at first, but with the sparkatron I guess it was ok although I was around a bunch.