Manse gardens.

I'm trying to figure out if it's possible to set perms for a manse garden, so that other people can pick it? I remember having my own perms to a garden that I didn't own in the past, but I can't figure out how to do it! And room perms doesn't.

Does anyone know all the commands for an aether garden?

Comments

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I think that gardens are like fountains, in that anyone with access to the garden can take from them. The  manse comm generators require a command (harvest) to get the goods which is what makes them different I presume, though again anyone can upkeep them.

• Oh! No. Not that kinda garden. Aether seeds. The ones that you can get flowers from. You just kinda.. leave them and theu grow flowers. And you can take them from them. Vetala's been trying but she can't seem to.

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I know what garden you meant, I have one of them, and I presumed they worked like fountains (anyone can drain from a fountain). I guess not! There is no way to set permissions for them that I know of. I haven't tested if anyone can get flowers from mine.

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    IIrc, @Lavinya is right, I remember my mentor years ago having one, anyone could grab flowers from it.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Enyalida said:
    IIrc, @Lavinya is right, I remember my mentor years ago having one, anyone could grab flowers from it.
    That's what I thought it used to be, but I tried (within the last 2 years) to tell someone that they could harvest from my garden and they were not able to.
  • Sorry! I guess I read wrong :( My fault.

But yes. I remember being able to harvest them from Zorana's manse when I was a nooblet, and then from Anrisi's on Kalina, but for some reason Vetala can't grab from mine!