Lusternia Ikon List

2»

Comments

• I've added another 42 ikons
  • Another couple dozen added to the list.  Mixed bag, mostly Earth and Magnagora ones, though.
  • edited January 2013
    Thanks to this seed beginning, I've poked around and updated a wee little listing of my own here: link.

As of now, there are 757 different ikons catalogued. Thanks for the beginning, everyone!
  • I scanned through your list and didn't see this new one I just acquired:

/-----------------------------------------------------------------------------\
    |                           an altar honouring Bull                           |
    | Grace of the Moonhart                                           common prop |
    +-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    | Initiative: 3               Cooldown: 0 turn(s)                    Power: 0 |
    |                                                                             |
    |              It defends against 5 point(s) of physical damage.              |
    \-----------------------------------------------------------------------------/

Not sure if that will come out right with this font, but you get the basic idea. I'm super excited that I got it randomly.
  • Oh, absolutely wonderful. Adding now. Thank you!

I know a lot of people are more happy tossing information at me than cataloguing themselves, so if you come across any other new things, please, feel free to just throw it here or let me know otherwise!
  • List updated to 766 total ikons catalogued.
  • *bump*

List updated to 781 total ikons catalogued.
  • *bump*

List updated to 791 total ikons catalogued.
  • Is this complete? Does this mean for the best possible gestalt I need eternal, soulless and verbal sets?
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    No. For the best possible (influencing) gestalt, it's the rarity that counts. You can use whatever set you like, but the rarer the better (ie legendary, epic, rare, uncommon, common)

• Lavinya said:
    No. For the best possible (influencing) gestalt, it's the rarity that counts. You can use whatever set you like, but the rarer the better (ie legendary, epic, rare, uncommon, common)
    Yes,but  according to that list, only Eternal has a legendary prop, scene, and character, and only Vernal and Soulless have two legendary and one epic for prop, scene, and char.
  • edited September 2014
    1) The same-group limit applies only within the same type. In other words, if you have a Glomdoring character, all your other two characters must be Glomdoring, but your props and scenes can be any other set.

2) You can use the same Ikon multiple times in a gestalt.
    ** Note, when I say you can use the same Ikon multiple times, I mean that you must have multiple copies of the same Ikon.

3) The strongest Gestalt rating available is "Godly", which doesn't need all legendaries. I have a mix of legendary/epic/rares and I have a godly gestalt:

Your gestalt comprises the following Ikons:
    1) Dionamus the Healer (epic)
    2) Dionamus the Healer
    3) Dionamus the Healer

4) a towering fire wall (epic)
    5) a towering fire wall
    6) a fiery red egg (rare)

7) before the Five Sacred Fires (legendary)
    8) the Library of Xyl (rare)
    9) before the Five Sacred Fires

• Thanks, but I'm confused something isn't working right...

gestalt create 45276 45249 45246 45276 45246 45282 45246 45282

You cannot have an Ikon in your gestalt multiple times.

ikon list

********************************[ Your Ikons ]*********************************

Id Group Quality Type G # Name

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

30267 Village uncommon character 2x Ahhuma Rrohur

33423 Village uncommon character 2x Mrs. Trundle

34188 Village uncommon character 1x a lucidian crystal tender

45234 Village common character 1x Magistrate Gumboliah Brooks

45246 Village rare scene 3x the Village of Talthos

45249 Village common prop 1x a love letter

45251 Village common character 1x Madame Sylvie

45262 Village common character 1x a trained rockeater

45266 Village uncommon character 1x Yojimbo Buntz

45276 Village epic character 2x Grang the Horrible

45280 Village common scene 1x the Village of Paavik

45282 Village rare character 2x Thoril Falgirn

45388 Village uncommon character 1x Krug Fleshkeeper

45432 Village common character 1x a hemp farmer

45459 Village common prop 1x a hunk of ore

*******************************************************************************

* = Non-Transferrable. Total Ikons: 21.

• You'll want to IKON LIST FULL (or something along those likes. Check IKON for the syntax)

It'll then show you all your duplicate Ikons and their ID numbers. Each ikon that you have multiple of, will each have their own ID numbers. So you should have 3 different ID numbers for your 3 Village of Talthos ikons.

• Lerad said:
    You'll want to IKON LIST FULL (or something along those likes. Check IKON for the syntax)

It'll then show you all your duplicate Ikons and their ID numbers. Each ikon that you have multiple of, will each have their own ID numbers. So you should have 3 different ID numbers for your 3 Village of Talthos ikons.
    Perfect thanks!
  • edited September 2014
    delete me
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Would be nice if people could add more to the list! :D I would if I had ikons.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback