Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Ssaliss said:
    Celina said:
    Astraea will take Queen, I'll take champ, and we'll make you and Crek wrestle for GA. Or maybe Morticia.
    I fold, Crek wins. Awesome.
    I actually kind of figured the winner or the match would force the other one to be GA.
  • Crek's going to be busy in Gaudiguch with me.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    I fear I may have succumbed to the curse of the Hallifax CL.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Phoooeeeebuuuusssssss..!
    Xenthos said:
    Phoooeeeebuuuusssssss..!
    Here's a fun game! Try to name a single Hallifaxian CL who still actively plays in Hallifax. Feel free to go through them one by one.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Phoebus said:
    Xenthos said:
    Phoooeeeebuuuusssssss..!
    Here's a fun game! Try to name a single Hallifaxian CL who still actively plays in Hallifax. Feel free to go through them one by one.
    At least you're admitting there's a curse, that's step one to salvation!
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    edited January 2013
    Eritheyl said:
    Phoebus said:
    Xenthos said:
    Phoooeeeebuuuusssssss..!
    At least you're admitting there's a curse, that's step one to salvation!

Quotes are lame!
    Man, I am all about curses. Well, I don't believe in them, I just think it's more fun to refer to depressing patterns as curses.

OH SHI-

THIS IS ALSO THE CURSE OF THE AEROMANCER RUNIST! 
    You relinquish the title of the Queen of the Night. With a blinding flash, the Crown of the Conquering Darkness leaves your possession.
    You resigned from the Guildmaster position of Shadowdancers.

Bye Crown. I shall miss you. 
    :((
    I just got trolled

• The cosmic fabric shudders as aether flares break out around the Cankermore Battlegrounds, the Dramube Triangle, and Mucklemarsh, freeing the energies within the Ring of Wasting Dissolution, the Silent Ring of Lost Stones, and the Ring of Shattered Solace for any nexus to claim.

**********************[ THE GRAND PROVINCE OF HALLIFAX ]***********************
    Citizen                Rank                     Position                    CT
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kiradawea              Marquessa                City Aide                   On
    *******************************************************************************
    Currently, there is 1 Citizen on this Plane and 0 on other Planes.

Whyyyyyy. T.T
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • I hate my ISP. Frequent random connection loss is unpleasant for everyone involved.
  • I haven't done a Lusternia all-nighter in such a long time. Also, I have drunk so much tea today (tea with a splash of milk) that I am almost out of milk. So basically I've consumed a litre of milk. In tea. In a day.
    Valkia said:
    I haven't done a Lusternia all-nighter in such a long time. Also, I have drunk so much tea today (tea with a splash of milk) that I am almost out of milk. So basically I've consumed a litre of milk. In tea. In a day.
    I just hit an awkward drink-all-of-the-tea patch myself! Eeeerie!

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Someone has evidently been going around disenchanting the sigils in manse shops and making off with them.

Really?
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    That seems rather silly. But then, what sigils do you really need in a shop fulcrux?

Loving that Lirangsha = Shangri-La, absolutely perfect <3

-

• Eritheyl said:
    Now I won't have to look back every 5 seconds to see if I spelled it correctly...
    Will you still love me when I am no longer young and fergalicious?
    Dynami said:
    Eritheyl said:
    Now I won't have to look back every 5 seconds to see if I spelled it correctly...
    ...I will!

-

• The one workday I have, the War of the Wheel event concludes. Just my luck.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Can't decide if I want to put lessons into Pyromancy or wait for the new Pyro skill to come out...  guess for now I'll learn my Phantasms/Telekinesis, and then go from there!
  • Lavinya said:
    That seems rather silly. But then, what sigils do you really need in a shop fulcrux?

Key, and a flame on the key.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    get an artisan to make a rug or carpet for your manse.  You can't disenchant sigils hidden under a rug (and you automatically put sigils under the rug if there is one already down when you drop the sigil if I remember correctly)
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?

• Lavinya said:

Key, and a flame on the key.
    You don't really need a key sigil for shops. You can easilly make an alias to enter the stockroom and close the door at once (and if you're really paranoid, you can even make it into a stratagem to minimise the odds of someone sneaking through the door between commands). And even if someone _were_ to enter the stockroom, they can't pick anything up anyway unless they're shop-allied.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Put perms on your doors and remember to close them? It will certainly give whoever is being a pain more reason to go find something else to do!

• Finally beat Diablo on Inferno! Yay!

And yes, I realise I'm far from the first. Still, yay!
  • edited January 2013
    A point of observation:

I used to stock a lot of all metal weapons in my aethershop. Various people would buy them all out at once, and when I asked about it, they were just getting them to smelt down back into metals again. I eventually just stopped stocking weapons entirely since the only way to really prevent this behaviour was to make the weapons prohibitively expensive, which... defeats the purpose.

So, if people are that desperate for metal, I can see why they'd go through the trouble with even sigils. :P

That's just how the playerbase is.
  • Bugtastic bugs fiddling with my questing streak. It'll just be my luck that whenever I come back to it, someone else will scoop up the reward for my work. :(
  • Unexpectedly a tornado of white flame materializes out of the ether and surrounds you, closing in with destructive fury. A howl rings through your ears before you momentarily blackout. When you return to your senses you find yourself staring at a bright yellow rose in your hands.

What just happened?
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Delivery pet?
This discussion has been closed.