Wyvern Appearance

i want a really really pretty wyvern what would I need to feed him/her?

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited October 2014
    Usually fruits and veggies (and maybe oats) give you a froufy, pretty appearance. Depending on the animal, you'll get candy-colored and scented appearances with silken or feathery wings, pleasant auras, etc. Eggs, meat, and fish give you a darker, meaner looking creature. Blacks, crimsons, skeletal features, leathery wings, ghastly, bloody, or violent auras. 

I don't know the parameters for wyvern appearances, though! I'd be interested to see some of the variations.

By way of example.. I started my gryphon out on fish and meat because I was naive and thought you should give an animal the kind of diet it would most likely eat in the wild. He came out looking monstrous (by which I mean totally badass).

With skeletal black wings unfurled, a bone-white gryphon is here, exuding a blood-flecked aura of suppressed violence.

Many fruits and veggies and zimorus later, he was the most saccharine, delicate thing you could imagine.

With silken wings dusted with rose quartz unfurled, a violet gryphon is here, enveloped in a perfumed, lavender mist.

I didn't carefully track his diet, but I think it took a fair amount of oats (which I think kind of "blandify" the appearance) before I got the perfect combination of features.

With grey-feathered wings unfurled, a tawny gryphon is here, surrounded by a halo of white light.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."