Newton quest outline.

edited October 2014 in World Library
Here is the entire process for the beginner newton quest just in case a novice has problems with it.

It's really complicated. Done quickly so I'll probably update it after suggestions when I can.

Haezon away!
Retired.

Comments

• Haezon said:
    It's really complicated.
    Except you can just click or copy/paste the LARGE CYAN TEXT while paying next to no attention, and still complete it. Am confused.
  • Tomo said:
    Haezon said:
    It's really complicated.
    Except you can just click or copy/paste the LARGE CYAN TEXT while paying next to no attention, and still complete it. Am confused.
    If a novice leaves and comes back, and all the stuff they've done already is not there anymore, what can they do if they've left?
    Retired.
  • You get Hints and reminders about what to do, even if you log out then come back. The whole thing is a click-able quest

• Haezon said:
    Tomo said:
    Haezon said:
    It's really complicated.
    If a novice leaves and comes back, and all the stuff they've done already is not there anymore, what can they do if they've left?

Mimie said:
    You get Hints and reminders about what to do, even if you log out then come back. The whole thing is a click-able quest
    That.
  • Later, I will get a few of my friends to run through the intro and see if they are lost. I am doubting any problems if you pay any attention.
  • The problem isn't getting lost in the intro. It seems the problem is that if you QQ during the intro, you get tossed back to the Newton caverns (if I understood correctly). Once there, you have to go back to the top "the normal way", which might be hard if you didn't memorise the path to take.
  • edited October 2014
    Mimie said:
    You get Hints and reminders about what to do, even if you log out then come back. The whole thing is a click-able quest
    You get hints and reminders. But they ma not be the correct ones for the stage in your quest. That is what happened here, she was told to give dead finks to the gnome king. While in the first part of Newton Caverns, and wasn't being told what to do next in that part (To give widgets to Cranky). That can be confusing.
    Mimie said:
    Later, I will get a few of my friends to run through the intro and see if they are lost. I am doubting any problems if you pay any attention.
    I've seen/helped countless novices already get confused and ask for help when going through the intro. 
    Retired.
  • Never underestimate the stupidity of internet people.