Syntax for checking current credit promotions?

SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
edited October 2014 in Q&A
Just curious if there's a syntax to check on what the current credit promotions are. I read an article in the announcements about a promotion running currently for 1 present per 10 credits, and then I lost the announcement.

Thanks!

Best Answer

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Accepted Answer
    You can usually use SHOWREWARDS to view events like this, but presents for credits doesn't show up.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.

Answers

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Thanks, Shaddus! Also, the post was 2373 in announcements and this was the line in question:

For this month's promotion, free presents will be given for those who purchase credits! There will be one present for every ten credits purchased. Also, every present will contain four hair curios!

In case anyone else needs to know!