Looking for a Spouse

Comments

• Aicuthi is available for marriage.

-She's ready to settle down and find a husband to have Shevat babies.

-Open to lucidian, trill, human, elfen, or changeling bachelors.

-Must be willing to marry into the family.  Perks include being able to roleplay with a bunch of amazing players.

-Open to those who are outside of Hallifax, but would request that you are willing to relocate.

I am not ruling MUDsex out as a possibility.  Just saying.

"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken."  - Terry Pratchett 1948-2015

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Yessss Shevat babies.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Arsalil said:
    Arsalil is looking for a spouse!

-She recently moved to Hallifax and would like to put down some roots there, so looking to join a Hallifax family. 

-Currently a lucidian, but will probably be switching to or getting a race hat for Trill or some other race soon. 

-Male or female, doesn't matter to her. 

-Same with race, pretty much. 

-Not interested in mudsex, but all other RP opportunities are welcome! 

She owns two manses, one of which is a shop and the other a farm with room to expand. She is also quite useful with all of her many tradeskills. 

If interested, start talking to her IG!
    If I thought @Maerad was actively looking, I'd prod her your way. :(
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Given that you just tagged her and sent her a notification... didn't you just do that? :p
    Hey, a father can still hope :(
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited March 2014
    Hello I'm seeking love and companionship for Nievea. She's an Undead Aslaran and 273 years old (It's about time she settled down!) Here's a random list of stuff:
    • I'm a RPer and I would appreciate the same. I'm not strict and will be perfectly ok with hanging out chatting in OOC Tells, etc while hunting or whatever.
    • I'm open to all types of RP and situations. Somehow, I tend to gravitate toward the darker stuff. I've never been in an in-game relationship. So, this should be interesting.
    • Looking to be friends first, of course.
    • She was a long time Shadowdancer before she went dormant. I stopped playing right after I switched to Magnagora. I'm not going to have her switch cities again for a long time - UNLESS some really awesome RP happens. 
    • Nievea has a manse and I'm saving for a ship and a shop. She's a jeweller.
    • She sucks at combat, but is OK with learning. She's more into collecting treasure, eating delicious food and living in luxury. Both character and soul enjoys bashing, shopping, exploration (can't wait to test out my new aethership skills).
    • I'm redefining her character. Since I've been gone so long, I kinda lost contact with what I wanted her to be. Act now and help shape her future! 
    • Females preferred, but honestly anyone compatible and fun will do.
    • I have no preference in city/race - even enemies of Magnagora. I enjoy the story and forbidden love may be fun! BTW, she's enemied to Serenewilde (sp?) I can't remember why, exactly.
    • Also, please don't be too attached her race, as she's going changeling soon :D

• Arsalil is looking for a spouse!

-She recently moved to Hallifax and would like to put down some roots there, so looking to join a Hallifax family. 

-Currently a lucidian, but will probably be switching to or getting a race hat for Trill or some other race soon. (Or not, if you would prefer a lucidian)

-Male or female, doesn't matter to her. 

-Same with race, pretty much. 

-Not interested in mudsex, but all other RP opportunities are welcome! 

She owns two manses, one of which is a shop and the other a farm with room to expand. She is also quite useful with all of her many tradeskills. 

If interested, start talking to her IG!
    Bump!
    How about @Maligorn?
  • Shaddus said:
    How about @Maligorn?
    I've heard rumors that he's into tae'dae, and mostly of the male persuasion. ;)
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Arsalil said:
    Shaddus said:
    How about @Maligorn?
    Psh.... use that GRRL power!

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    Arsalil said:
    Shaddus said:
    How about @Maligorn?
    You bear-ly know him, you should just see how it goes.
    Only if the furrikin is the dominant one, because that would be adorable.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    That is the historically supported arrangement.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Astraea is soon-to-be single and ready to mingle. She requires someone to rule the Nightshade Dynasty with.

A couple things.

Astraea is an emotionless monster bent on absolutely two things: The glory of the Wyrd, and the continued prominence of the Nightshades.

Astraea has only ever married women. This tends to fit with her overt, Night-based feminist tendencies. 

She might consider marrying a man. But let's be honest, you better be bringing in a crap ton of honour for NS or be seriously cool enough to break 300+ years of lesbianism. 

Astraea will not love you.

But she will plot with you.

Strongly prefer Gloms, but, it might be interesting to get wild, so actually, I'm only going to say no Celestians or Seren please and thank you. (How wild!)
  • edited September 2014
    I would not mind trying to get a second And third generation of Treerippers.

However my time available for the game is minimal.
    I'm open to all suggestions.

Daganev is old enough that it might be possible to get a whole bunch of people together to make multiple generations in the shortest time possible :)
  • Looking for candidates for an arranged marriage for Feyr Yfae'dren. He super smart, hilarious, and all around amazing, must be willing to take Yfae'dren, obviously, he'd like someone relatively established, and either male or female may apply. Please contact me if interested!
  • I am looking for a spouse for Talbert D'Varden. He is a progenitor of the House and I want to build it up. I consider myself and have been told I am fairly good with RPing.  I keep it PG-13, no monkeying around.
  • Anita is up for matching again, woe.

Looking for -
        > Male or female.
        > Must be in Glomdoring. (Though if I get stuck, I will be willing to look at Gaudiguch or Magnagoran people. Maybe. It depends how well you can persuade her.)
        > RP. Yay!
        >  Not picky about race!
        > Looking for someone who is over 100.
        > Anita will join your family :)

About Ani -
        > Female Changeling.
        > Lives in Glomdoring, CR6. She is the Eye of Crow (GM) of the Blacktalon.
        > She is very mothery, and her passion is helping people and of course, paperwork.
        > She likes cupcakes. And orchids.
        > Runs two shops in the commune (one personal, one for guild) and also has her own aethershop.
        > Owns a jewellery, cooking, artisan and tailoring cartel. TM for several other cartels to do with cooking. incl commune cooking cartel.
        > She has her own aethership that is currently still docked at Bottledowns, and it can stay there for a while.
        > Separate from the aethership and the aethershop is her own manse where her oven is.
        > Trades she has: Cooking, jewellery, tailoring, herbs, artisan, bookbinding.

I have probably missed out things, oh well. If you're interested, let me know.
  • Anita said:
    Anita is up for matching again, woe.

Looking for -
        > Male or female.
        > Must be in Glomdoring. (Though if I get stuck, I will be willing to look at Gaudiguch or Magnagoran people. Maybe. It depends how well you can persuade her.)
        > RP. Yay!
        >  Not picky about race!
        > Looking for someone who is over 100.
        > Anita will join your family :)

About Ani -
        > Female Changeling.
        > Lives in Glomdoring, CR6. She is the Eye of Crow (GM) of the Blacktalon.
        > She is very mothery, and her passion is helping people and of course, paperwork.
        > She likes cupcakes. And orchids.
        > Runs two shops in the commune (one personal, one for guild) and also has her own aethershop.
        > Owns a jewellery, cooking, artisan and tailoring cartel. TM for several other cartels to do with cooking. incl commune cooking cartel.
        > She has her own aethership that is currently still docked at Bottledowns, and it can stay there for a while.
        > Separate from the aethership and the aethershop is her own manse where her oven is.
        > Trades she has: Cooking, jewellery, tailoring, herbs, artisan, bookbinding.

I have probably missed out things, oh well. If you're interested, let me know.
    Hey bby ;D

• Seeking a husband for Ayvah

She is 89 years old.
    Elf, home for her is Serenwilde and the Moondancers – not willing to switch communes/cities.
    Prefer male but can try RPing with a female.
    Willing to marry Celestian/Hallifaxian.
    Age/race doesn't matter.
    Currently has no family and willing to join or make a new family.

Ayvah loves to hang out in Faethorn and influence the fae. She is interested in questing, exploration, hunting and influencing. Never really tried combat but is willing to learn! She is very polite and shy, but warms up once she gets to know someone. 

If interested or have more questions just let me know!
  • How you lovely guys and gals-- oh no, married

Damn

It's true, I really am you.
  • Niun is looking to expand the Nightshade family. Time to put some bling on that wedding finger.

- male or female
    - any race
    - RP is essential but happy to go ooc in tells or ooc clans
    - must be willing to take on the Nightshade name

Niun is GA of the Shadowdancers and head of the Nightshade family. She likes history and politics, although she's not as deft at them as her sister Astraea, and also likes teaching youngsters, influencing, hunting, designing (has two jewellery cartels and runs another), owns an aethership and runs the guild shop as well.

Happy to explore any RP avenues, and open to a spouse from somewhere other than Glomdoring.
  • Zada said:
    Seeking a husband for Ayvah

She is 89 years old.
    Elf, home for her is Serenwilde and the Moondancers – not willing to switch communes/cities.
    Prefer male but can try RPing with a female.
    Willing to marry Celestian/Hallifaxian.
    Age/race doesn't matter.
    Currently has no family and willing to join or make a new family.

Ayvah loves to hang out in Faethorn and influence the fae. She is interested in questing, exploration, hunting and influencing. Never really tried combat but is willing to learn! She is very polite and shy, but warms up once she gets to know someone. 

If interested or have more questions just let me know!
    One minor update: She is bloodbonding to be Isluna's sister. But willing to marry into another family.
  • Azus is seeking a consort/potential Hive King.

She is 153 years old.
    She is a kephera from the Seren, but sees little difference between Celestian, Seren and Hallifaxan suitors.
    Requires a male, kephera or changeling greatly preferred.
    Age should be somewhere 80 or higher.

Husband must marry into Ankhemet.
    Marriage may involve being sent on some sort of quest.
    Monks and hunters to the front of the (presumably very short) line.

As this is devolving into what amounts to a Lusternian Grindr post, I'll leave it with 'contact me in game, via message, to arrange a meet up.'
    edited January 2015
    Subotai is looking for a wife.

Requirements:

Not enemied to Gaudiguch.
    Designer/cartel owner a plus.
    Dwarf is a super plus.
    Needs to be around his age, +- a small amount.
    Not get upset with his ever-present flirting with friends.
    Must marry into Ysavrai. Period.

Interested parties must approach Iari and see what she thinks first.
    =;