Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Oi, you can't leave D: I came back for you!

It's true, I really am you.
  • Got to love the people who didn't laugh when Haezon said he wanted to run. Having faith in Haezon, and me, even a little, is very appreciated.
    Retired.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Monologues over the commune aether. Always fun.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Selenity is incredibly fun to RP with, too!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
    THANK YOU. :)
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Naime said:

Oi, you can't leave D: I came back for you!

I thought you came back for me.

/tableflip
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Currently, there are 10 Commune Members on this Plane and 2 on other Planes.

Yay! This is the most I've seen on since I started. So awesome!
  • Muuuuuuch love for the newbie, even if your emotes are 7-9 words, I still love seeing people do their own. If you are reading this and it is your alt in glom, :x

It's true, I really am you.
    @Marcella gets a big rave for not killing my character and for giving her/me a primer on the history of Lusternia. You ma'am, are awesome. Thank you. :D
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    GREAT HUUUUNT!
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    And here I was thinking I could halfass my way into the top ten

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    You compliment a centaur hunter on his outstanding intellect and physique.
    A centaur hunter puffs up his chest and a crazy gleam enters his eyes as he 
    vigorously agrees with you that his intelligence and strength far surpass anyone 
    else's.
    Your score in the Great Hunt increases!
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have 
    advanced to level 80.
    You have reached the illustrious level of Supramortal.
    You have received 20 Bound Credits!

Thank you everyone who helped make it possible for me to hit level 80 in eight days! Naming names: @Lisaera (that truefavour!), @Everiine, @Arien, @Isluna, @Niina, @Selskia, @Azus, @Ryylaet, @Gabriella, and pretty much everyone in Serenwilde. Encouragement goes a long way, and that everyone was telling me to keep going and to get better was huge inspiration, like, big-time. Also since you people were so awesome, you made me want to keep logging into the game in the first place. Also a couple of you provided me with equips which I needed something serious (these robes, for example) or with a tonic ( <3 ). There are two other people I'd like to thank but their names won't be given: system-provider-buddy, and UI-maker-friendly-man. You two ought to know who you are. I can't believe I hit 80! Yay!

• Pay them back by learning Spiritsinger combat.

• Taking a deep breath, you tell a female lucidian villager of the many benefits of communal living in
    the Serenwilde, and how those in her village would all be treated equally and fairly.
    A female lucidian villager slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, the Village of Talthos
    should follow the Free Collective of Serenwilde after all!
    Your score in the Great Hunt increases!
    Shouts rise up from the Village of Talthos, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Free
    Collective of Serenwilde.

Yay! Got to see that!

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Selenity said:

Thank you everyone who helped make it possible for me to hit level 80 in eight days

Come2mag we'll do it in 2 
  • Rialorm said:
    I just want to have a little rave for people ingame interacting with me. I've been pretty down over some friends leaving and I started to fret over how alone in the game I'd be now. There's OOC clans sure, but I always felt like an unintended loner IC somehow. Which sucks, because I like interacting. Anyhow, this wasn't supposed to be a pity party, this is a rave. So raves for @Haezon, @Niun and @Daganev. Even of some of these sought me out simply because they needed the librarian :P I'll take my wins.
    I sought you out because you're a faithful, hard working member of the Glomdoring who happens to be the Librarian. Love you too.
    Retired.
    @Everiine is adorable. That is all.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    My thanks to @Xeria and @Irillia for reminding me that rp is way more fun than orchestrating the parliament of Ferelden.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    Belated rave but:

Viravain hugs you compassionately.

I have been hugged by Momma V and lived.

#bringShikariback 

• Siam said:
    Belated rave but:

Viravain hugs you compassionately.

I have been hugged by Momma V and lived.
    You say hugged, some say thornlashed.
    I've never really rp'd with Vira, but isn't that like. ....not what normally happens?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    edited October 2014
    ...what comes after the hug is so Vira though. ;)

#bringShikariback 

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Selenity said:
    But... but, he's old! And often grumpy! And wise! And elderly!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Everiine said:

Selenity said:

Join the club. You at least don't have the irresistible puppy look working against you.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    Everiine said:
    Selenity said:
    HOW COULD YOU FORGET MANLY, @Everiine????

#bringShikariback 

Logging in for a short while and ending up chatting with @Lyora and @Milune. Wooooo!
This discussion has been closed.