I need a catchier title for this thread, but I can't think of one just yet.
Firstly, I ask that people keep this as OUT OF CHARACTER Knowledge, unless I decide to actually write this as an in game book. (It shouldn't have any impact, but one never knows... it's been a long time.)
Anyway, I'm interested in writing down what I believe to be an interesting piece of Lusternian history. However, I need help from other people who were either around at the time, and or knew of the time period.
It's the story about the founding of the Ebonguard, and how Daganev was made it's first guildmaster. The interesting part of the story that I want to reveal is how Daganev was an Member of Fain's order at the time, and was part of a plot to make Fain the Patron of the Ebonguard and possibly Glomdoring. It was a very tumultuous time, with lots of twists and turns, many of which I don't quite remember, but it's long enough ago, that I think it's worth making it all "unclassified".
There are three questions I have that I want to have answered before I write it down.
1. Was this plot well known to others?
2. Was this plot the cause of the strict code change that required each Divine Patron only be part of one Commune/City?
3. Does anyone besides Daganev know of this plot?
4. Does the plot still impact relationship between Magnagora and Glomdoring today? (nearly 300 years later)
5. Do members of Fain's order still know about this or was it lost in time?