Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• You examine a purple mould curio piece of the Mouldy Cheese Curio Set carefully, before carefully
    touching it to a partial wedge of mouldy cheese curio piece of the Mouldy Cheese Curio Set. A brief
    flash of light reveals that the two pieces have joined together, finally completing a wedge of
    mouldy cheese.

Killed more rats than I'm going to admit to to get all these pieces.
  • Syrennia said:
    You examine a purple mould curio piece of the Mouldy Cheese Curio Set carefully, before carefully
    touching it to a partial wedge of mouldy cheese curio piece of the Mouldy Cheese Curio Set. A brief
    flash of light reveals that the two pieces have joined together, finally completing a wedge of
    mouldy cheese.

Remind me what that curio does?
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Shaddus said:
    Alts are the devil.
    Stop using my line you bastard.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Neos said:
    Shaddus said:
    Alts are the devil.

Listen, son. I brought you into this world, I can take you out of it.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Gabriella said:
    Syrennia said:
    You examine a purple mould curio piece of the Mouldy Cheese Curio Set carefully, before carefully
    mouldy cheese.

AFAIK it can be eaten to allow you to spawn 5 rats per room instead of the normal 3.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Shaddus said:
    Neos said:
    Shaddus said:
    Alts are the devil.

Listen, son. I brought you into this world, I can take you out of it.
    I'll just take you out first, Old Yeller style.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Ssaliss said:
    Gabriella said:
    Syrennia said:
    mouldy cheese.

AFAIK it can be eaten to allow you to spawn 5 rats per room instead of the normal 3.
    Yep, for 60 minutes. It also stacks with the bard ability that spawns more as well. It resets back to you 24h after eating it.
  • Gabriella said:
    Portius said:
    My only concern with binding greathunt credits in the lower tiers is that new players could very well want to swap some of them for lesson packs or sell a few to stock up on curatives.
    I was just thinking this very same thing.  I understand the logic of the binding, and even agree with it to an extent, but it's not fair to those that are legitimate newbs that want to use them in different ways.
    Honestly the newbies in question will have done enough hunting to get to that point that they should have money for curatives. Also how could they be used for lesson packs when you buy those with real money? Can't change credits into real money so I am confused. Also considering the costs of the lesson packs you'd need to be seriously damn poor not to be able to afford them.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    To buy lesson packs with credits you go to this thread and offer to swap credits for lesson packs. Both of my characters have gotten their packs, and I've never spent money on Lusternia.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Rialorm said:
    Gabriella said:
    Portius said:
    My only concern with binding greathunt credits in the lower tiers is that new players could very well want to swap some of them for lesson packs or sell a few to stock up on curatives.
    I was just thinking this very same thing.  I understand the logic of the binding, and even agree with it to an extent, but it's not fair to those that are legitimate newbs that want to use them in different ways.
    Honestly the newbies in question will have done enough hunting to get to that point that they should have money for curatives. Also how could they be used for lesson packs when you buy those with real money? Can't change credits into real money so I am confused. Also considering the costs of the lesson packs you'd need to be seriously damn poor not to be able to afford them.
    Technically you can... still not sure why people bother. In Halli, if I notice a deserving newbie (read: one that might stick around, even if only for influencing), they get a free lesson pack or two anyway. *shrug*

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • How do these lesson packs work? I thought you can only buy 2 of them?
  • You can buy them for other people. It removes the max from their character limit, not from yours.

• Lerad said:

You can buy them for other people. It removes the max from their character limit, not from yours.

Really? I thought it was just a straight 2 package limit. If they buy it for you, it uses their limit and you can still get it even if you bought it twice yourself?
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • edited October 2014
    It's simple: Each character can have two lesson packages bought for it. Lusternia doesn't track who buys them, so people can buy them as gifts to others without issue (as long as only two packages are bought per character).

EDIT: So if alt1 gets a package as a gift from Elanorwen, alt1 now only have one lesson package left to be bought for them. If Elanorwen haven't bought any, she still has her remaining two.
    As opposed to buying memberships for people, which you can no longer do due to having to log in as them on the website before buying it :/

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Customizing an athame is serious business. Design gods halp.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Siam said:
    Customizing an athame is serious business. Design gods halp.
    Phallus
    COW HORNS, MUNSY! :)
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• alligator hatchlings from the poteens are adorable.
  • @Kialkarkea for being awesome and hanging out with @Xeria.(and me)
    is dead like the dodo
  • Everytime I think about taking tailoring/buying a cartel for such, I remember how great robes are not overwear, but instead are normal, and it makes me sad.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Today I learned you can check WARES from the stockroom.  X_X
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    @Synkarin!!!!!!

#bringShikariback 

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    @Synkarin wins the award for confusing me AND my character at the same time.

AKA

wat
  • Worst thing about Great Hunts. Lack of Bromides/Healing when it's over.

=((
  • Siam said:
    Synkarin!!!!!!

Selenity said:
    Synkarin wins the award for confusing me AND my character at the same time.

AKA

wat
    Context plz.
  • 2014/10/28 03:01:55 - Milune quit the guild.

Come back baby Harbingers :((
    Retired.
    Whoever used the name Black Rose Atelier for a cartel, you broke my heart. The Vira Order tailoring cartel has to be BRA. I will see it done!

#bringShikariback 

edited October 2014
    Oh, the joys of waking an older character and having to go through your enemy and allies list.

[spoiler]3822h, 4429m, 3945e, 10p, 16600en, 20245w Belrxkb-allies
    You consider the following adventurers your allies:
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Kilana.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Thul.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Cadica.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Krellan.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Lerad.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Marina.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Kel.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Daj.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Flacarealah.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Kio.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Albiorix.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Narynth.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Egran.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Saddim.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Aliod.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Saoirse.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Kregarn.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Svorai.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Naralis.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Jayden.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Azula.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Senna.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Talya.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Shuyin.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Viynain.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Synkarin.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Calesta.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Kilauea.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Ishi.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Valishul.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Anhassi.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Tylan.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Nyxx.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Yurika.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Kepthira.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Xaldrin.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Kazban.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Abney.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Boden.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Kadyn.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Kalin.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Talan.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Akyaevin.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Kerras.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Vadi.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Synl.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Xenthos.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Gotterick.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Vanhi.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Nadjia.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Illucier.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Pruxi.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Kalaneya.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Azra.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Malarious.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Celina.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Kelly.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Wobou.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Ollie.
    Druken is an ally.
    Urazial is an ally.
    Eliron is an ally.
    Lothringen is an ally.
    Aeral is an ally.
    Elodres is an ally.
    Xynthin is an ally.
    Karlach is an ally.
    Marcella is an ally.
    Daevos is an ally.
    Liok is an ally.
    Chade is an ally.
    Siam is an ally.
    Cauthorn is an ally.
    Silvanus is an ally.
    [/spoiler]

(m&m): Have 75 new names - going to check them.

crap.
This discussion has been closed.