Darvellan Tours New Celest

The twinkling lights of countless constellations flare visibly within the skies, heralding the arrival of the Navigator.

You see Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian shout, "Greetin's, Lord Darvellan!"

The divine voice of Darvellan, the Navigator reverberates powerfully, "Greetings indeed, shard."

A flare of light precedes an explosion of stars, revealing Darvellan in their midst.

Bandeon bows respectfully to Darvellan. 

You press your palms together over your heart and bow humbly to Darvellan while chanting a harmonic mantra. Darvellan's eyes light up with profound peace.

You say, "Greetings, Lord Navigator."

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "Greetin's, Lord Darvellan."

You smile and say, "It is an honour to meet You. To what may we owe this pleasure?"

Darvellan, the Navigator says, "Greetings indeed, shards."

Darvellan, the Navigator says, "The tour I was being given was not completed last I was here."

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "Ah! Then we should certainly finish it."

You nod your head emphatically.

Bandeon's mouth turns up as his face breaks into a smile.

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "From wha' I understand, ye made it nae farther than the Cantors?"

Darvellan, the Navigator says, "And the Cathedral where you worship the half-formed, after that."

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "Alrigh'. So... the cathedral..."

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "I suppose the park would be another good place ta show Ye."

Beneath the Archway of Celestial Remembrance. (City of New Celest)
The air is filled with motes of light emanating from a healing shrine of Terentia nearby. This location is flooded with shallow, crystal clear water. Lush greenery surrounds you suddenly, overwhelming the senses briefly. Loamy soil, rich plants and alabaster sculptures erupt from the grounds in the distance, the curving marble path twisting out of sight to the northeast. Much of the gardens from here can be seen to varying degrees, due to the terraced nature of the gardens - most immediately, the warm, inviting sands of the terraces to the south draw the passerby towards them, while eastwards the lush plant-life half-obscures angelic sculptures and barely obfuscates a calling, alluring psalm. Above, the Archway of Celestial Remembrance glistens in a resplendent beauty, its white-wood trellis base decorated in a flush of delicate white plumes, the gifts of angels that had, long ago, crossed beneath it. A glistening plaque of marble and coral has been affixed to one wall, just inside the Gardens. Darvellan, the Navigator stands here, surrounded by a mist of twinkling starlight. He wields an eloquent silver rapier in His left hand. Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian is here.
You see exits leading northeast, south, and west.

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "This be one o' the gardens in the city. This one in particular 'as a lot o' very fine sculpture."

Bandeon looks about himself, rubbing his chin thoughtfully.

A section in the water gardens with arcing streams. (City of New Celest)
This location is flooded with shallow, crystal clear water. This terrace, just two wooden steps higher than the terrace to the south, is covered with the same white marble featured in the rest of the gardens. Yet, the marble ground is broken up by large, curved holes in the ground, as if segments of thick concentric circles of different sizes were haphazardly cut out. From these gaps in the marble spout out graceful arcs of water, some as thick as a merian arm, others seemingly as fine as thread, rising up to varying heights as tall as an average human. The arcs connect different openings in the marble, and the sheer number of such arcs form a complex network of water on this terrace. Through the holes in the marble, a large body of water is seen as the source and recipient of these graceful liquid bows, and the thinness of the marble ground suggests that it is all suspended on top of the water. At the centre of it all is a carefully sculpted statue of one of the manifestations of the might of elemental Waters. The continual splashing here is on the verge of being a dull roar, while the movement of air carries the feeling and scent of the dampness of water. Twisting about herself in marble eddies, Kintyre, Lady of the Rip Tide towers here in pale 
resplendence.
You see a single exit leading south.

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "Some o' the Tide Lords."

Darvellan, the Navigator says, "You shards of Meridian seem fond of sculptures and statues in your city."

Feren enters from the south, emanating an aura of immense power.

Feren bows respectfully to Darvellan.

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "Well, I'm a shard o' Orclachmar..."

Feren McCloud says, "Rare shards indeed, those."

Darvellan, the Navigator says, "Indeed you are, but you fit in rather well with Meridian's shards."

Feren flashes Bandeon a joyous smile.

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "I've been in this city fer close ta three centuries, Lord."

You say, "The statues serve to protect the city as well as memorialise those notable members of Celest."

Feren McCloud says, "That for mortals is a very long time, Lord."

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "I was the firs' champion o' the Paladins... I guess tha' much time aroond merians gets ye thinkin' like 'em, somewhat."

Darvellan, the Navigator says, "Indeed, I can see how that could be."

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "But, on ta the Star Palace!"

Vaulted hallway within the Star Palace. (City of New Celest)
This location is flooded with shallow, crystal clear water. This long, thin hall leads the length of 
the building and is forested by rows of beautifully carved wooden beams, which lead into buttresses. 
Dozens of doors open to offices with small signs on their doors indicating various municipal clerks 
that tend to taxes, housing permits, marriage records, licenses, and all manner of bureaucratic 
paper pushing. At the end of the hallway, opposite the great wooden doors, rises a double set of 
stairs winding up and around the left and right sides of a fountain, to a second storey loft of 
large rooms visible through glass walls.
You see exits leading southwest and out.

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "This be the Star Palace, seat o' the governemt."

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "I guess ye could it's where oor First Circle meets."

Darvellan, the Navigator says, "Ah, of course. A fine place it is for meetings."

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "Aye, it be a fine construction."

The Celestial Sea Ballroom. (City of New Celest)
This location is flooded with shallow, crystal clear water. This grandiose ballroom is wreathed in pearlescent walls that soar high overhead to support a resplendent, glass-tiled dome panelled with crystal-clear windows, allowing an unobstructed view of Celest's empyrean skies. A ring of five slender, glistening coral columns upholds the dome overhead, sculpted into the silhouettes of the Holy Supernals of Celestia, offering blessings upon all who pass beneath their auspices. Limned in silver, several clerestory windows of stained glass line the upper walls, portraying the luminous figures of seraphic angels, towering archangels, radiant devas, and rosy cherubs outlined against sunny azure skies. Nine lively fountains of cascading tiers, each sculpted as a representation of the seaside city's beacons, lie close to the walls in fanciful sprays and tricklings of crystalline water; inset with polished sea glass, the raised edges of their basins provide a comfortable place for ball-goers to rest and converse. The dance floor is wrought of milky alabaster, inlaid with beautiful, translucent panels of pale green sea glass that create a many-rayed replica of the Star of Celest. Through the panels, the rippling Inner Sea waters can be seen, the silvered and golden flickers of fish and other marine creatures flashing in and out of sight as they traverse a colourful underwater garden, filled with sea anemone, coral, and seaweed beds. An elegant chandelier of mother-of-pearl hangs suspended from the centre of the room, dripping in nacreous tiers of light. 
You see a single exit leading northwest.

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "This be oor Ballroom."

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "Lady Carakhan was actually verra involved in its design."

Darvellan, the Navigator says, "I thought it seemed exceedingly beautiful..."

Darvellan, the Navigator says, "How often does She dance here?"

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "Well... She's nae got legs, anymore..."

You glance askance.

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "But we' ave a large festival 'ere, e'ery few years."

Darvellan, the Navigator says, "Ah, yes, I saw the statue, but there are ways around that, I am sure."

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "Aye, I am sure. Ta tell the truth, Lord, me wife was runnin' the last ball, an' I was a bit befuddled meself."

Darvellan, the Navigator says, "Your wife being...?"

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "Eccle... Eclle... Meliana McCloud. Cannae e'er pronounce the blasted title."

Darvellan, the Navigator says, "Ah, another McCloud."

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "She be the guildmaster o' the Celestines, as well as the heid o' Lady Carakhan's order."

Bandeon chuckles long and heartily.

Darvellan, the Navigator says, "A fine family, if the shard Feren here is any example."

Feren beams broadly.

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "Aye, m'lord. Ye cannae throw a rock in this city withoot hittin' one o' us."

The corners of your mouth turn up as you grin mischievously.

The soft lambency of passing hummingbirds filters in from outside, shedding light on a dark night.

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "Perhaps Ye would like ta see oor harbor?"

Feren McCloud says, "The hummingbirds seem especially active today."

Darvellan, the Navigator says, "A harbour? Of course."

Comments

• At the New Celest marina. (City of New Celest)
    This location is flooded with shallow, crystal clear water. Here closest to the old merian quarter, a series of floating piers are anchored to the basin walls. On nearly every slip of every pier, a light sailing craft is tied. Each slip, empty or full, has a nametag on the gangway to show who is renting the space at the moment. Most of the craft are small sports vessels, but a few of the larger boats could be quite comfortable, even in the case of a longer journey. The largest of the private boats is christened "Merry Ann", and its masts are nearly as high as those of the merchant vessels just opposite the harbour. She is sleek and trim, and looks fast enough to race the dolphins. Peacefully fishing, a fisherman of New Celest stands here. A statue of Xena stands here, memorializing her noble spirit.
    You see exits leading east, southeast, southwest, and northwest.

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "This be the marina an' harbour. Most o' this area is settled by merians. They tend ta like ta stay near the water."

Darvellan, the Navigator says, "How often are the boats here put to use, Bandeon?"

Feren McCloud says, "Stay near it or bring it to us."

Feren's mouth turns up as his face breaks into a smile.

A fisherman of New Celest reels the line all the way in and sets to work changing the lure.

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "The fishin' boats are used by the common people almos' e'ery day. The more racin' vessels... well m'lord, I may live 'ere, but I'm still an orclach. I tend ta nae like boats."

Darvellan, the Navigator says, "That is most unfortunate."

Furrowing His brow slightly, Darvellan, the Navigator says, "How can you not like boats, Bandeon?"

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "I get verra sick."

Bandeon chuckles long and heartily.

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "Same thing 'appens on aetherships."

Feren McCloud says, "Try that on your next voyage, Lord General."

Bandeon nods his head at Feren.

Darvellan, the Navigator says, "Are many plagued with that unfortunate condition?"

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "Nae ta many in the city, I think... but most o' the city is merians."

Feren McCloud says, "It doesn't seem to affect the Kephera overly."

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "Although I guess a seasick merian could be verry unfortunate."

Smirking slightly, Darvellan, the Navigator says, "Indeed, the Fates would not have been kind to such a shard."

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "Aye, could be a bit unfortunate."

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "I'm tryin' ta recall anywhere else ye've nae been shown..."

You say, "Library?"

You say, "Stage?"

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "Been thar, both."

Feren McCloud says, "Isle of Light?"

You scratch your head in confusion.

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "Oh! Good point."

Feren McCloud says, "I'm overly fond of Roberto."

Darvellan, the Navigator says, "You have an isle within the city? Little wonder, with all this water."

You say, "It's actually in the Inner Sea, not the city."

Bandeon nods his head emphatically.

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "... Erm, are ye boots waterproof, m'lord?"

You say, "But it is an important part of how we bring supplicants to the Light."

Darvellan, the Navigator says, "There is nothing to worry about in that regard, Bandeon."

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "Alrigh'. Then off we go."

Feren McCloud says, "Perhaps not technically part of the City, Lord. But we embrace the nearby sea."

A tower of light. (Inner Sea)
    Pale, watery light floats away from a shield shrine of Carakhan nearby. Shooting from the sands, a massive tower of light stands nearby, its polished white surface made entirely of translucent white light. Jutting from the side of the tower is a crystal lever. The sands reflect the light instantly, mirroring its effects on the water, and teeming with energy.
    You see exits leading north, east, south, and southwest.

Feren McCloud says, "The Isle is special to us also in part because it also serves as a memorial to Lord Hajamin."

Darvellan, the Navigator says, "And what purpose does this isle serve in bringing other shards to your Light?"

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "Aye..."

Bandeon gives a pained sigh.

A look of sadness crossing His features, Darvellan, the Navigator says, "Hajamin is gone as well?"

Feren McCloud says to Bandeon, "Lord General did you once number among His followers?"

You say, "Well, there are golden sands that can be dug up and blown into glass globes."

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "Nae, after Lady Isune's order I nae entered another. But I worked with 'im, as Lord General."

Feren McCloud says, "I've heard that Lady Isune gifted the hummingbird to New Celest."

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "Aye. She was much different in those days, before Viravain an' the Wyrm."

Bandeon creases his brow in a frown.

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "... er, sorry m'lord. I get caught up in the past, sometimes."

Darvellan, the Navigator says, "The Wyrm? Is that related to the Wyrd in the southern forest?"

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "Aye."

Darvellan, the Navigator says, "What part did Isune play in that forest's making, then?"

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "It was created with part o' Lady Isune an' part o' Lady Viravain's essence..."

Feren McCloud says, "Lord Darvellan, Lord Hajamin was lost returning Lady Terentia to us. The rumours are that Lord Morgfyre did consume Him."

Feren tilts his head and listens intently to Bandeon.

Darvellan frowns deeply, His eyes focusing on things unseen for a moment.

Darvellan, the Navigator says, "So Morgfyre was part of Fain's treachery?"

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "... Ta be honest, m'lord, I'm nae a good one ta talk with aboot Glomdrorin'. When Lady Isune was trapped within the cocoon with Lady Viravain, the one tha' birthed the Wyrm... I fought, an' died, many times tryin' ta free 'er. Tha' experience, plus a few... less than pleasent run ins with Lady Viravain 'ave skewed me view o' tha' part o' history."

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "An' aye. Lord Morgfyre is said ta 'ave consumed many Elders."

Feren McCloud says, "Such treachery is hard for myself to understand. It seems to me Lord Morgfyre might be referred to as even Lord Fain's lieutenant. Though with treachery, speculation about support and being faithful seems of little value."

Darvellan furrows His brow even deeper on hearing of Morgfyre's continued treachery.

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "... It's nae 'ard ta understand. Tactically speakin', at the time, only those who partook o' the elixir were at all effective weapons against the Soulless."

Bandeon gives a pained sigh.

Darvellan, the Navigator says, "There may be many paths to take, Bandeon, but that does not mean they should all be taken."

Feren McCloud says, "The hunger which must burn in Him now I think must given even the other Traitors pause."

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "I understand, m'lord. I nae say it was a wise course."

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "Jus'... an understandable one."

Feren McCloud says, "However here a bit of Lord Hajamin's influence remains, to guide and inspire us mortals."

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "Lord Darvellan, 'ave ye met the lords o' the Water plane?"

Darvellan shakes His head slightly as if coming out of a reverie.

Darvellan, the Navigator says, "I have not, though I heard you mention them before."

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "... Unfortunately, I'd 'ave ta take us the long way aroond."

You say, "I can take us the short way."

You pat the Mantle of Starlight in a friendly manner.

You whisper to Bandeon, "You should get one."

You beckon to Bandeon.

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian whispers to you, "Give me two months together when I nae 'ave ta do nine things at once."

The corners of your mouth turn up as you grin mischievously.
  • Thrones of the Tide. (Elemental Plane of Water, Starry Sea)
    Coming to junction here, two shell-encrusted hallways join this throne cavity from both the northeast and the southwest ways. Within the centre of the room, thrones of crystal stand vigilantly as they gaze north bound from this higher vantage point. Hundreds of pearlescent shells encrust the crystal thrones, while large sea pearls have been inlaid into their backs. A pearlescent staircase leads downwards to the north. The Lord of the Low Tide stands here, flowing with ethereal waters.
    You see exits leading north, northeast, and southwest.

Feren McCloud says, "The merbloom grows here Lord Darvellan. I do not know if that was the case when you may have last visited here."

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "So these be the Tidal Lords. They 'elp ta protect this plane, an' through their link ta the plane, they 'elp ta empower the Pool o' Stars."

Darvellan, the Navigator says, "I rarely visited the Elemental Planes, preferring more the Cosmic Planes and Aetherspace."

Darvellan, the Navigator says, "So they too are tied to your nexus?"

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "Aye, m'lord."

Feren greets Loch, the Lord of the Low Tide with a sincere smile.
    Loch, the Lord of the Low Tide exclaims, "You stand before the Lord of the Low Tide, state your purpose!"

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says to Loch, the Lord of the Low Tide, "We 'ave come ta show Lord Darvellan those places under the care o' New Celest."

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "... i think tha' be pretty much e'erwhere..."

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "Wait! Did ye get ta see the Tahtetso guildhall?"

Darvellan, the Navigator says, "There seem to be many symbiotic relations within your city and nexus."

Darvellan, the Navigator says, "I have not."

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "We be stronger fer oor bonds ta other planes, an' each other."

Feren McCloud says, "As shards we find the need to work together to be more than individually we might, Lord."

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "... I actually jus' made this point ta a Squire t'other day. The Light be important... but withoot the people, the grand city jus' be a pile o' interestingly arranged stones."

Darvellan, the Navigator says, "Split apart only to work together once more, then? Quite curious, I find."

Feren McCloud says to Bandeon, "One might say, what purpose does a ship serve without a crew?"

Bandeon nods his head at Feren.

Darvellan ponders Feren thoughtfully.

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "Aye, it's a good lesson fer young Paladins. Too many seem ta focus on the Light, an' nae the people tha' live in it."

Darvellan, the Navigator says, "Tell me, Bandeon..."

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "Aye, Lord?"

Darvellan, the Navigator says, "I have been told by shards that My Cousins choose to champion one organization of the shards or another."

Darvellan, the Navigator says, "What reasons did Carakhan have for championing your city, then?"

Feren greets Neos with a sincere smile.

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "I believe tha' those from Celest were verra important ta returnin' 'er ta 'er current form."

Darvellan, the Navigator says, "So you're saying She owed a debt of sorts?"

Keeper of the Word, Neos Eli'Silar, Aquamantic Egomaniac says, "My Lady saw our strong connection to the oceans and other forms of water, that she played an important part in shaping into their form. She saw how we protected them, and saw that with her assistance, we could do better."

Bandeon nods his head at Neos.

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "Tha' was better said than wha' I could've said."

Bandeon creases his brow in a frown.

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "... Tha' last sentence bein' kind o' a case in point."

Darvellan, the Navigator says, "I can claim no such thing, not having formed the waters or the aethers, merely navigating and exploring them."

Darvellan, the Navigator says, "I do feel a...not a debt..."

Bandeon tilts his head and listens intently to Darvellan.

Darvellan pauses for a moment, a wistful look crossing His eyes.

Darvellan, the Navigator says, "Something akin to a debt, to Meridian."

Keeper of the Word, Neos Eli'Silar, Aquamantic Egomaniac says, "A connection? A bond?"

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "... I ken it could be painful, but... Ye ta were close?"

Darvellan, the Navigator says, "We knew each other and were friends after a sort, yes."

Darvellan, the Navigator says, "It was a favour to Meridian which caused My departure before the so called Elder Wars..."

Darvellan firms His jaw, His brow straightened above His cold eyes.

Darvellan, the Navigator says, "But I digress. I feel I might serve that...debt...if I were to aid Carakhan in Her championing of your city."

Feren McCloud says, "A debt is not a requirement, Lord. Some unity of purpose I might suggest is a higher calling. We hope that here in New Celest we continue to uphold Lord Meridian's ideas and peruse what goals He might have desired for us to pursue."

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "... My Lord, forgive me boldness, but... did Lord Meridian ask ye ta seek signs o' Lady Amberle? It's jus'... ye've mentioned 'er before."

His eyes growing colder, Darvellan, the Navigator says, "I do not care much to speak of it, but you are not on the wrong path, Bandeon..."

Bandeon nods his head at Darvellan.

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "Me pardons, Lord. It was a thought I 'ad 'ad... as fer championing the City... I cannae speak fer the whole Star Council, but I personally think tha' we could benefit from yer experience an' guidance."

Darvellan, the Navigator says, "But indeed, Feren, aiding Meridian's shards is enough of its own, though I would most likely do that, debt or no."

Feren beams broadly at Darvellan.

Feren tilts his head and listens intently to Bandeon.

Darvellan, the Navigator says, "Am I to present Myself to each of your Star Council, then?"

Keeper of the Word, Neos Eli'Silar, Aquamantic Egomaniac says to Darvellan, "What have they told you so far of this Plane?"

Darvellan, the Navigator says, "Of its ties to your nexus, its herbs, its lords, and its tides, Neos."

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "I can bring Yer proposal ta the Council, Lord, an' I will argue very strongly fer it. I am nae sure if ye met, or remember Princess Kelly."

You feel a presence next to you.

Bandeon peers about himself unscrupulously.

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "... H... uh."

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "Anyone else feel tha'?"

Feren McCloud says, "Have one of the other Elders looked this way?"

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "Dunno... feel a presence... like next ta me."

Keeper of the Word, Neos Eli'Silar, Aquamantic Egomaniac says, "As did I."

Darvellan moves His shoulders, for a brief moment, as if shrugging something off.

Darvellan, the Navigator says, "I remember well the shard Kelly, as she was the first of Meridian's shards pointed out to me."

Darvellan, the Navigator says, "Or so it was claimed."

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "She be me sister, an' the Princess o' the city."

Lord General Bandeon Culhain, Light's Guardian says, "I expect 'er ta be very 'appy with Yer offer."

Bandeon looks around as he talks, frowning slightly.

Darvellan, the Navigator says, "I shall depart for now, then, in the hopes I might yet aide Meridian's shards."

Neos bows respectfully to Darvellan.

Darvellan, the Navigator says, "Be well, shards."

Feren bows respectfully to Darvellan.

Keeper of the Word, Neos Eli'Silar, Aquamantic Egomaniac says to Darvellan, "When you get the chance, I can show you my boat."

You press your palms together over your heart and perform a humble bow, chanting a harmonic mantra that creates a profound sense of peace.

Bandeon bows respectfully to Darvellan.

Darvellan nods to Neos.

With barely a twinkle, a mist of stars implodes around Darvellan, removing Him from sight.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Guest Appearance by Naked Neos.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Very neat. Thanks for the logs.
  • Darvellan, the Navigator says, "Am I to present Myself to each of your Star Council, then?"

Little chance of it, but imagine if he had said, "Perhaps I've made a mistake." and went elsewhere.
  • Steingrim said:
    Darvellan, the Navigator says, "Am I to present Myself to each of your Star Council, then?"

Little chance of it, but imagine if he had said, "Perhaps I've made a mistake." and went elsewhere.
    The thought crossed my mind, trust me
  • Neos said:
    Aquamancer wardrobes "decayed" again? 
  • Drocilla said:
    Neos said:
    He launders everything once a century whether it needs it or not.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Drocilla said:
    Neos said:
    >.>
    I become a wave when I walk, they probably washed away for good this time.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"