Descriptions: From Divines to Mortals, and Beasts, and Items, and Mobs, and Places!

Comments

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    This was missing.

the Crystal Crown of Subtlety

Formed from a single piece of gleaming crystal, even crenallations line the outward circumference of 
    the crown, glittering with tongues of lambent flame which blaze about the translucent stone in lieu 
    of gold or gemstones. Within the outmost edge, an inner circle of icy crystal rises, capped in 
    smooth pearlescent triangles which sit between each square of the outer battlements with precision. 
    The crown is icy to the touch, but imbued with an arcane energy which thrums palpably in the air 
    about it. Faint, dry whisperings echo within and without its crystal bounds, advising and cajolling, 
    dissecting subtle distinctions and illuming the incomprehensible.
    It weighs about 15 pounds.

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Thanks much, @Vivet!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Milo has a necklace, description may change and vary over time because.. well you'll see.

a gruesome necklace of shrunken heads

This gruesome necklace has been created using strands of silver webbing. Woven through the skulls of the shrunken heads, where 
    small holes have been bored on each side, the webbing comes together at the back where the two ends have been tied in a knot. Upon 
    this necklace, staring out with empty dead eyes, are the shrunken heads of Avurekhos, Ryboi, Idrazil, Daebach, Elaradria, Ilkrus, 
    Jaamil, and Feyr.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Oh man. So much <3 Milo for making a necklace after that fun interaction!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Haezon's new description.

He is a feathered trill and hides his eyes behind a pair of onyx sunglasses, the frames made of thin pieces of ivory. A completely shaven cranium presents a face clear of any sort of hair, the nose plucked clean. There is a slight shine to it as if polished. Strong fingers move up into muscular arms and torso, the pectorals appearing hard and firm. Holding himself up straight, Haezon is 6 feet 3 inches tall with a body width to match, appearing solid, strong and lithe. Scars crisscross rough hands with wrinkled skin from hours of manual labour. His skin coloured a deep ebony that seems to suck in the light which touches, making his outline hard to gauge.  From his wings, chalk dust flakes down like snow, disappearing before they touch the ground in an ever falling motion.

Bald, black and beautiful. Or, this guy.
    Retired.
    Behold a Viravain-esque image:

#bringShikariback 

Putting this here because this is one of my most favorite collaborations:

Item: Bracelet  Type: Bracelets  Org: BRR  Designer: Ayisdra
    Commodities: gold 15 salt 5 spider 1
    Mortal Reviews: Allowed
    IMPORTANT: The main noun MUST use one of these: BRACELET, BRACELETS
    Appearance:
    a perfectly preserved spider bracelet
    Dropped:
    Eight glassy eyes glare from a spider bracelet that lies forgotten, looking too alive to be dead.
    Examined:
    Crafted from a dead spider, this bracelet is a trophy as much as it is a
    piece of jewellery. The spider itself has been preserved in a round
    shape and fashioned so the underside is flat, perched upon a lustrous
    gold base. Eight leering eyes gaze outward into different directions,
    indifferent to the arachnid's repose. Attention to detail is evident in
    this jewelry's inception as its scythe-like chelicerae, multitudinous
    setae, glossy exoskeleton, and distended abdomen alike betray no hint of
    its unlife. Despite being preserved, its segmented legs are quite
    limber, fitting perfectly around and against the wrist, no matter the
    girth.
    Comments:

#bringShikariback 

• Darvellan, the Navigator
    He is a radiant immortal and is surrounded by a cloud of ethereal stars, each seemingly set in an orbit about Him. Drawn back into a shoulder-length ponytail from its widow's peak source, silky hair as dark as ebony offsets slightly the tanned, worn complexion of His face. With only the faintest hint of cragginess, His otherwise handsome face is somewhat marred by the jagged, white scar running across His right eye, starting from the temple and working its way to the base of His nose. Immediately surrounding the searing scar, grey flesh creeps around both the scar and the unseeing eye, creating a ghastly effect. While lithe and slender, toned muscles also grace His frame, seemingly dancing beneath His swarthy skin with each movement made. He is wearing a pair of nearly knee-high, faded leather boots, a pair of cuffed breeches and a tattered coat of Half-Formed leather.

• Why can't he be a Halligod and Isune's new boo?

• Maligorn said:
    Why can't he be a Halligod and Isune's new boo?
    I can only agree with half of that statement. Zvoltz/Isune OTP

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    History tells me that the first half does not in any way rule out the second. I'd go for it. I mean, look at him, he's totally dreamy.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Let's face it. Even though he's beautiful, when he mentioned Meridian and his eyes lit up at the mention of Carakhan, we all knew where he was going.

I'll just be over here with Selenity.

In Serenwilde.

Fangirling.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Guys its just another god.  8-|
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    Daraius said:
    Guys its just another god.  8-|
    He's a pretty God, okay!   =((
    Okay, fine. It's just another human shaped god with regular human skin and no tail or anything. What about my shipping fantasies? *weeps*
    I used to make cakes.

• Daraius said:
    Okay, fine. It's just another human shaped god with regular human skin and no tail or anything. What about my shipping fantasies? *weeps*
    You can be the sole shipper of Charune x Carakhan?
  • edited October 2014
    Even Marcella told him he had a sweet scar that probably had a badass story behind it. Too bad right afterward @Lisaera came to poison his mind. ;-;
  • Daraius said:
    It's okay, I know your feels. At least Zvoo was also occasionally a living plasma ball/TV static

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

It's like... there's all this racial diversity in Lusternia, and humans are even supposed to be aliens brought by Estarra... but all the gods just look like humans.  :-/

This is why Dar's agnostic.
    I used to make cakes.

• Be nice. I'm still deciding on this. Sort of:

She is a nimble faeling and stands with her gossamer wings fluttering erratically behind her, each one ornamented by three dark, ominous eyespots. Her dusky, nutmeg complexion blends perfectly with the soil covering much of her hands and forearms, and her heart-shaped face is crowned by a pixie cut of loose black curls that cling to her ears and dangle in front of her unnervingly innocent, amber eyes. Beneath her blood red lips is an indigo stain that reaches down to the point of her chin. Inset within the centre of her forehead is a small, misshapen peridot. 

Can I also just say that I have had a blast so far? Everyone is ridiculously helpful. Thanks so much. Sucks that I'll be gone for much of the next week - but I will come back,I will!

• Peridot said:
    Be nice. I'm still deciding on this. Sort of:

She is a nimble faeling and stands with her gossamer wings fluttering erratically behind her, each one ornamented by three dark, ominous eyespots. Her dusky, nutmeg complexion blends perfectly with the soil covering much of her hands and forearms, and her heart-shaped face is crowned by a pixie cut of loose black curls that cling to her ears and dangle in front of her unnervingly innocent, amber eyes. Beneath her blood red lips is an indigo stain that reaches down to the point of her chin. Inset within the centre of her forehead is a small, misshapen peridot. 

Can I also just say that I have had a blast so far? Everyone is ridiculously helpful. Thanks so much. Sucks that I'll be gone for much of the next week - but I will come back,I will!
    Pixie cuts need a new name when you are a faeling, but I can't find one :)  It will be fun seeing the confusion it causes.
    "hair122987"                            slick, greasy black hair

Shoulder-length black hair hangs in lank, clumped strands. Each hank of hair has
    an oily, greasy sheen, giving the style a matted, unwholesome appearance. The
    ends curl upward slightly, several strands sticking rebelliously out of place on
    their own accord.
    --------

"hair215672"                            short brown hair

Brown hair has been cut short and is parted on the side. The back is a light
    stubble and the sides taper tightly around the ears.
    --------

"hair103514"                            short, powder-blue pigtails

Light, powder-blue hair has been twisted into two thick braids that stick
    outward on either side of the head. Dark blue ribbon ties each braid near the
    end, allowing the hair ends to poof out in a whimsical, defiant interpretation
    of the traditional pigtail.
    --------

"hair86964"                             austerely short black hair

Jet-black hair has been cut short in a nearly militaristic style, pomaded to a
    glossy sheen. The forelocks are ever so slightly longer, styled to lift upward
    in a wavy fringe above the brow.
    --------

"hair212674"                            rough-shorn crimson hair

Moderately short hair is a deep, fiery crimson in colour, shaved down to nearly
    nothing around the back and ears. At the top, the hair spikes outward in errant
    locks, each a different length from its neighbor as though cut in haste or
    without particular care.
    --------

"hair202508"                            spiky black hair

The hair is almost the colour of black pitch, cut relatively short but styled
    into spikes that rise up on the top of the head like sharp mountain peaks. The
    sides and back are tightly trimmed.
    --------

"hair218632"                            slender azure fins decorated with shells

Three slender fins crown the head, the centre fin rising slightly higher than
    its neighbors. Faintly azure in hue, the colour deepens as the fins extend
    outward into a darker, royal colouration. Tiny shells adorn the fins, nacreous
    and shimmering in the light.
    --------

"hair119102"                            long, silky sable hair

Sheer, sable hair is smooth and glossy, with long, even bangs. The hair falls
    downward in a silky curtain, perfectly straight and even.
    --------

"hair218790"                            cascading, fiery red curls

A fiery mane of vibrantly red hair cascades about the head and down the back,
    artfully curled and immaculately well-kept. The multihued appearance of the hair
    - from dark red to auburn and even a faint strawberry blonde - grants it the
    appearance of licking whorls of flame.
  • LOOK AT CHALICE ON DROCILLA The size of a large wine goblet, this elegant chalice is suffused with tainted hues, the silver of its smoothly carved surface both tarnished and worn. Starting as a circular mass of defiled roots at the chalice base, a tangle of rotting vines spiral up the narrow stem and wreath around the worn cup, decking it with rings of fouled emerald and ichor black. Around the rim of the cup are empty ovals where gems once must have been embedded, their darkly gleaming sockets devoid of beauty as further mockery to the craftsmanship and symbolism so utterly soiled. Silvery fluid glows dimly within the chalice, the swirling lap of divine essence clinging to the rim as if to escape its plight.
  • edited November 2014
    Okay, since I'll likely never get to see one ever, who's got a desc of the super seeekrit eaf beasties? Curiosity's sake.

I hear there's brains out there:

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • Even beholding them OOC is punishable by Hallifaxian law!

"hair199473"                            short, rainbow-striped hair

Hair has been cut short nearly to the point of being shaved. Curiously, it is 
    striped in seven distinct colours, ranging from red to violet and all colours of 
    the rainbow between, creating a whimsical array of hue.

... anyone want this one...