Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Ssaliss said:
    No, that's generally her "I'm looking for someone to kill" mood.
    Sexy woman in a murderous mood stroking a sharp implement? Don't know where you're from, sir, but where I come from, I find that hot.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Elanorwen said:
    Ssaliss said:
    No, that's generally her "I'm looking for someone to kill" mood.
    Sexy woman in a murderous mood stroking a sharp implement? Don't know where you're from, sir, but where I come from, I find that hot.
    It's the type of thing where you'll just cop a feel because you know you're gonna die anyway (Hezon has too much respect for Vira to do that) so why not. Go out with a smile.
    Retired.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Quick question undeserving of its own thread: as a bard, do I want a Great Rune of Surging Life or a Great Rune of Mystic Might first?
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    I'd say Surging Life first, because hitting hard doesn't matter if you die fast.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Synkarin said:
    I'd say Surging Life first, because hitting hard doesn't matter if you die fast.
    Thank you, Synkarin. :D
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    This event looks amazing, but I was sort of disappointed that this wasn't something to do with Eventru. The ghosts kept talking about him :(
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • The new area is pretty sweet.
    I probably wouldn't have found new said awesome area if it wasn't for split-second timing and @Synkarin.

Thanks again Synkarin!
  • Still say the novice should have been murdered >.>

F'ai Glomdoring is slowly losing it's truth

It's true, I really am you.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    D'or Glomdoring
  • If it took me 3 days to get from 89 to 90, how long will it take me to get to 95 and then 100?
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Daganev said:
    If it took me 3 days to get from 89 to 90, how long will it take me to get to 95 and then 100?
    99 to 100 will be the biggest hurdle
    edited November 2014
    You examine a partial fiery red curls curio piece of the Fiery Red Curls Curio
    Set carefully, before carefully touching it to a sixth lock of fiery red curls
    curio piece of the Fiery Red Curls Curio Set. A brief flash of light reveals
    that the two pieces have joined together, finally completing cascading, fiery
    red curls.

"hair122987"                            slick, greasy black hair
    "hair218790"                            cascading, fiery red curls

... so uh... anyone want a wig?... seeing as I can't manage to put together the one I want.

Edit: Yay... another wig I don't want.

"hair215672"                            short brown hair

Edit2: AND ANOTHER!

"hair103514"                            short, powder-blue pigtails

edit3: ... and... another... ;_; I don't want these, I want the long white hair one...

"hair86964"                             austerely short black hair

edit4: . . .

"hair212674"                            rough-shorn crimson hair

edit5: *facepalm*

"hair202508"                            spiky black hair

edit6: *double facepalm*

"hair218632"                            slender azure fins decorated with shells

edit 7: *mutter*

"hair119102"                            long, silky sable hair
  • Munsia said:
    Daganev said:
    If it took me 3 days to get from 89 to 90, how long will it take me to get to 95 and then 100?
    99 to 100 will be the biggest hurdle
    ok to 95 and then 99 then
  • edited November 2014
    I wish Telepathy had as much appeal to it (utility-wise) as Telekinesis.

Edit:

Some random wishful thinking:

- An ability to mitigate some damage to mana (mind).
    - An ability to sense all minds in the area.
    - A passive ability to reduce the chances of afflictions of the mind.
    That was my first revolt. Like four people tried to debate me. I have no idea how to debate (reading on it now)... man...

The whole thing felt like this to me:

• @Selenity: Trade them to me!
    Iytha said:
    @Selenity: Trade them to me!
    Sent you a forum message!
  • edited November 2014
    @Selenity: The first step is getting involved! Which you did; well done!

Keep at it and you'll be the one people are running away from.
    With an exasperated sigh, you say, "One moment please, I'm threatening a muffin in a box!"
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited November 2014
    It's really refreshing to see a new face in conflict. Like, a genuinely new face, and not a savvy alt. Keep at it gur, fierce!

• Maligorn said:
    It's really refreshing to see a new face in conflict. Like, a genuinely new face, and not a savvy alt. Keep at it gur, fierce!
    I also think that having new people on either side of a conflict can help to encourage more participation in the other. So everyone wins, really.
    With an exasperated sigh, you say, "One moment please, I'm threatening a muffin in a box!"
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Well. I think I lost about 6-7 million essence there, but it was worth the go.

Now if only six hours of sleep will be enough to get me through work...

• Vivet said:
    Well. I think I lost about 6-7 million essence there, but it was worth the go.

Now if only six hours of sleep will be enough to get me through work...

Holy....how in the world did that happen O.o. Im pretty sure revolt deaths arent as bad.
  • There was an epic raid against Vortex where they killed all (or most; I wasn't part of it, obviously) of the fleshpots.
  • Ssaliss said:
    There was an epic raid against Vortex where they killed all (or most; I wasn't part of it, obviously) of the fleshpots.
    ah, misinterpreted the comment. Poor fleshpots.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    It's not like they didn't just find a new one.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Is there an updated version of this chart?
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited November 2014
    Ssaliss said:
    There was an epic raid against Vortex where they killed all (or most; I wasn't part of it, obviously) of the fleshpots.
    Only got 4/12 fleshpots, actually. We were hemorrhaging people and I know Kelly and Vivet were hella tired.

Incidentally, I went in at first with 35% exp to 97 and came out at 35% (because of the exp from various Vortex critters). I had the full deck of enemyings but apparently dying to the fleshpots (which I did at least five times) doesn't calculate the extreme exp loss from dying in enemy territory?

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Maligorn said:
    Ssaliss said:
    Only got 4/12 fleshpots, actually. We were hemorrhaging people and I know Kelly and Vivet were hella tired.

Incidentally, I went in at first with 35% exp to 97 and came out at 35% (because of the exp from various Vortex critters). I had the full deck of enemyings but apparently dying to the fleshpots (which I did at least five times) doesn't calculate the extreme exp loss from dying in enemy territory?
    It does.  However, if you're not a Demigod+, you don't get the Demigod-essence-loss penalty (because you have no essence to lose!).
  • Looking back....how did I live without a curing system o.o

It's true, I really am you.
This discussion has been closed.