What if -insert name here- sharded?

edited November 2014 in World Library
This may be a sign that I am playing too much but I was wondering what our beloved Divine would look like if they sharded a morta race. I'm not sure this is in the right subject but oh well. I think Mysrai would have a variety like furrikin do but they all have absolutely amazing eyes.

It's true, I really am you.

Comments

• edited November 2014
    Sharding Mysrai should be a Halloween thing, just to terrify the enemies Not that I want Mys gone or anything

• edited November 2014
    Every time I see discussions about so and so sharded I just kinda roll my eyes and think here we go with the potty humor. Then I realize it's not really about potty humor but it can take me a while to catch the mistake as such topics are given a casual glance at best.

Edit: to stay on topic if Morgy sharded then we would get gods as a new playable race!

• Viravain sharding would result in a race that was so hawt you couldn't bear to look at them

• @Viravain - I like what @Rialorm said, Driders 
    @Fain - dopplegangers
    @Shikari - Werepanthers
    @Nocht -  Telepathic dark race, but not mindflayers :P
    @Charune - Drunk college students in togas :P
    @Estarra - Humans... wait a second...
    @Roark - Uber stone giants
    @Raezon - A race with wax wings ;)
    @Isune - A rainbow race
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    If Fain sharded, the offspring would be incredibly intelligent, manipulative, arrogant, and have amazing leadership qualities while always attempting to climb their way up the ladder by killing or betraying the people above them.

So yeah, Fain's shards are drow.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited November 2014
    What if Shaddus and his alt army sharded?

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited November 2014
    Shikari would shard into an entire race of Zac Efrons. Just saying.

edit:

Of course this would save Lusternia. Kethuru will die from a Zac Efron-induced heartbreak.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Naime said:
    What if Shaddus and his alt army sharded?
    What if I already did, and that's where people come from.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • No, if you did we'd need to release ackleberry to support population.

• the Shikarian male

• Female Shikarian...not so much

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Daganev said:

@Isune - A rainbow race
    Rainbow race:

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Isune would so shard as MLP

• Not sure I've ever thought "equine" while thinking about Isune...
    Neigh.
    Shikari only shards as males, Isune only shards as females. Problem: solved.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    @Auseklis: Dwarves. But taller.
  • I'm old.. who is that girl and where is that character from?
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Hah. It's not loading for me, but I bet it's Regina George.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    @Carakhan would become mermaids.
    @Maylea would become flower people like in the movie Epic.

• Enyalida said:
    Hah. It's not loading for me, but I bet it's Regina George.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regina_George

She has a wicked mean sprint. :D
    Thanks
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Daganev said:
    I'm old.. who is that girl and where is that character from?
    Movie's Mean Girls. It's somewhat of a chick flick with Lindsay Lohan. Not THAT old.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Isune said:
    I don't. What? :(
    They meant My Little Pony. That would be depressing. No sharding, or I'll have to commit ritual suicide. We lurves our @Isune chan! (Even though she refuses to tell us what she would name her warrior angels)

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.