QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• edited November 2014

@Daganev said:
    Whew, my secret is safe!

Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 91.

07:13:16.511 You have reached the illustrious level of 5th Order of the Hyperphysical.

07:13:16.511 6138h, 3597m, 3194e, 10p, 25150en, 14345w lrx<>-

07:13:16.868  @Niun , riding a fledgling gryphon, arrives from the northeast.

Hah! I caught up!

Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 91.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 5th Order of the Hyperphysical.

:-bd
  • Lyora tells you, "Boo!"
    You tell Duchess Lyora Shee-Slaugh, Celebrant of the Scorpion, "Eep."
    Lyora tells you, "Why aren't you in my inventory? I want to put you into the portal of fate."
    You tell Duchess Lyora Shee-Slaugh, Celebrant of the Scorpion, "Um what?"
    Lyora tells you, "You know... because you are a ghost!!"
    You tell Duchess Lyora Shee-Slaugh, Celebrant of the Scorpion, "I'm a ghost?"
    You tell Duchess Lyora Shee-Slaugh, Celebrant of the Scorpion, "Ahh the boo!"
    You tell Duchess Lyora Shee-Slaugh, Celebrant of the Scorpion, "I'm slow, sorry."
    Lyora tells you, "You ruined my joke."
    You tell Duchess Lyora Shee-Slaugh, Celebrant of the Scorpion, "Completely not my fault."
    You tell Duchess Lyora Shee-Slaugh, Celebrant of the Scorpion, "I mean, oh my that was scary, it reminds me of the time there was only half a cookie left in the cookie jar."
    @Lyora tells you, "Haha!! ((if i wasn't on my phone i would post that to forums."
  • I'm still waiting to see animated Brennan, I hear he is very mean.

I always hope he will be animated while I keep screaming CROW!!!!! at him

It's true, I really am you.
  • That is grand

It's true, I really am you.
  • Or that time talking about Tunika and happen to call him a her.. oh my all I can say.. he does not like being refered to as a she. But Ari is a bad judge of sex though.. she though @Sylphas was a chick for the longest time too >.>
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Naime said:

I'm still waiting to see animated Brennan, I hear he is very mean.

I always hope he will be animated while I keep screaming CROW!!!!! at him

I didn't like Brennan one bit when I ran into him. I wouldn't call him mean, more like... petty and obnoxious. I just felt like giving him a smack around the earhole. :D

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Sylphas is a guy? I have the same problem with Ushaara...
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Eritheyl, Sondayga, a number of other former step-children.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    See the quiite in my Sig.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Guild Envoy: Lerad (Dreamer of Despairs)

The Promised One has arrived.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Melwyn has been poisoned by Eithatha, Mistress of Poisons.

Poisoned by the poisoner...who'd have thunk.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Tauventru:

As Tau rubs a bottle of sparkling citrine, its numerous facets sparkle with increasing radiance.

A stream of viscous smoke spills from a bottle of sparkling citrine, curling into a strange yellow genie with crystalline, faceted skin. With a sparkling grin, the genie disappears in a puff of smoke, leaving behind a group of 16 onyx gems.

As Tau rubs a bottle of shifting crimson hues, a helix of scarlet mists whirls around her.

A stream of viscous smoke spills from a bottle of shifting crimson hues, curling into a strange red genie wreathed in bands of blood-red mist. With a searching look, the genie disappears in a puff of smoke, leaving behind a group of 28 packets of dark malt.

As Tau rubs a bottle of azure sea-glass, churning waves of azure light surround her in a sweep of deep blue colour.

A stream of viscous smoke spills from a bottle of azure sea-glass, curling into a strange blue genie who gleams darkly like the surface of the sea. A distant, vacant look in her ocean eyes, the genie disappears in a puff of smoke, leaving behind a group of 25 sugar crystals.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    (Serenwilde): Erebos says, "DIVINE PISSING CONTEST!"
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Cannot stop laughing. Even if Portius doesn't wear glasses. Even even if he can totally explain why vivisecting poor people is an act of compassion.

Please give me a doll of myself, thank you.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited November 2014
    I would buy ten. :x
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    edited November 2014
    I don't think Lusternia could handle the ego of anybody having their own doll. Much less it being Portius with his own.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    It'd be a decent auction artifact, though. Kinda like the ikon of yourself from however long ago.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I'd totally buy that.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • You will now be known as Humorous Maligorn Shevat, the Herald of Crys, by order of (Saesh, the Mini-Anomaly).

Admin pls punish.