War of the Wheel Ends!

2»

Comments

• edited January 2013
    There's a rift in the Crystal Meadows to there.

Also the normal way to get there is via the balloon in the inner sea. Events 280 for more on that. I can confirm it works properly as of a moment ago.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    But I want to know where it is. Not how to get there. :P

• Someone else asked how to get there.

It's on the prime plane, urban, in some spire in some place you fly a balloon to.
  • Actually, I think the location cannot be disclosed, but it is supposed to be outside the Basin of Life, since it is close to the Amberle Sea and I believe that Sea is not within the Basin

Orti said:
    Actually, I think the location cannot be disclosed, but it is supposed to be outside the Basin of Life, since it is close to the Amberle Sea and I believe that Sea is not within the Basin
    But you can fly there. In a balloon. Surely you can see which way you are flying? Past the Skarch Desert, or more towards the west?

• I was trying to help with what info I had, but you chose to mark it as a troll post.

It's E N W S SW NW W W NW NW E NE NW S U W U W W SW N S S W S SW S S E from the inner sea. Precisely.

/this is what a troll post looks like.
    No one in the thread asked how to get there. I asked a question, clarified what I was actually asking, and you gave a ridiculous answer. Isn't that a troll? If it isn't I'll unmark it.

• edited January 2013
    Ssaliss said:
    On the topic of the dominators and whatnot, where is this new area located?
    It sure sounds like he wants to know how to get there.

I could give a damn about some flag on some forums page. I was more-so letting you know my attempt to help was sincere.
    Oh. Well, then I apologise.

• Yep, and the help was very appreciated! Although that silly hearthstone kicked me out before I could complete my explorations, alas. Ah well, next time.
  • Anyone who may be wondering, despite Aurelia being the leader, I believe Delilah is the one who grants amnesty in her stead (unconfirmed but relatively certain).
  • Earlier, when the Time Dames took the Wheel away, they flew over Serenwilde, then Hifarae, then the mountains, or so I was told. So I expect that the new area is West/Northwest of the Basin, unless they took some severe turn from their course after.

Also, if you're level 78 and trying to bash astral/Icewynd, you're doing it wrong. Very very wrong. High level mobs have health that scale greatly to the extra damage done by critical hits - which become more common with high levels. If it seems like you're wailing on them for too long and they are too much effort, it's because they are.

Quantity over quality! If you're neither an enemy of the kelpies nor ladantine, then you, my friend, should be bashing the Inner Sea/Sea of Despair nonstop. The non-loyal mobs are pretty dense there these days, and with the exp boost you should be able to make well on them while not being in any particular danger of dying. The two ships in either sea also give you some gold turn in options, along with sharks being able to go the fishmonger in Nyalia and quinotaur being able to go to Lanikai if she isn't dead.

Also, half of making the grind is just persistence. It does slow down for a time, before picking up again around 92 or so. You either deal with it, or you don't.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I didn't like the first half of the event, apocalypse how gets tiring after so long. It felt a lot more like a struggle to get people to actually care than anything else. 

The second part was really great though, that's the sort of thing. While it was just doing a normal quest, it was an event that didn't consist solely of 'wait for an npc to hail you, smack around the target, gather essence', which was great.
  • Ixion said:
    Anyone who may be wondering, despite Aurelia being the leader, I believe Delilah is the one who grants amnesty in her stead (unconfirmed but relatively certain).
    High Elder Delilah Doux has a brave soul. She is in a great mood. She is currently laidback.

Sure looks like it!
    Ragniliff said:
    Earlier, when the Time Dames took the Wheel away, they flew over Serenwilde, then Hifarae, then the mountains, or so I was told. So I expect that the new area is West/Northwest of the Basin, unless they took some severe turn from their course after.
    Thanks! Rivius also said north, seems the first person I spoke to got it completely wrong.

• Enyalida said:
    I didn't like the first half of the event, apocalypse how gets tiring after so long. It felt a lot more like a struggle to get people to actually care than anything else. 

The second part was really great though, that's the sort of thing. While it was just doing a normal quest, it was an event that didn't consist solely of 'wait for an npc to hail you, smack around the target, gather essence', which was great.
    Would I have liked it?  Seriously, I'm getting sad I missed it, though I couldn't help it.
    [BANNERCODE]
  • @Ragniliff That's a good point. I'm enemied to Celest at the very least, but not Kelpies I don't think.. I suppose I'll give it a try down there.

"He was well fed, and on his way to being slightly intoxicated--which contributed to his sense of wellbeing. And, most important, he was among friends. There can't be much more to life than this, he thought."  -Pug's thoughts on his first Ale (via Raymond Feist)

Visit my personal authorial website. (coming back up soon, with my first publications)
    Coding Resources: Mechanic's Corner | Code Academy | StackOverflow
    There's now a mystic pathway from Kipp's farm in the Grey Moors to the Lirangsha farm.

• High level bashing area on prime but it enemies you so kinda like off prime pk wise, non aggressive mobs that don't stack up to crazy levels and no insanity. They have weaknesses that cater to the dark side 8-X but specifically exclude Celina. This place is the most awesome area EVAH!

They don't seem to leave corpses but the essence is nice and slaughtering a prime influencing area for the light makes up for it.

^:)^

• Now that the Dames are sealed away, can we have the new mage/druid primary skills? Please with chocolate on top?

I second this motion.