What if -insert name here- sharded?

Comments

• Elanorwen said:
    Isune said:
    I don't. What? :(
    They meant My Little Pony. That would be depressing. No sharding, or I'll have to commit ritual suicide. We lurves our @Isune chan! (Even though she refuses to tell us what she would name her warrior angels)
    It's not weeping Shikaris?
  • Shaddus said:
    If Fain sharded, the offspring would be incredibly intelligent, manipulative, arrogant, and have amazing leadership qualities while always attempting to climb their way up the ladder by killing or betraying the people above them.

So yeah, Fain's shards are merian.
    Fixed that for you.

• Also, Isune would probably just be more trill.

• All those disagrees. What else would Isune be? Certainly not carebears!

Maybe She'd shard into Tariel-esque people. For those who didn't see Tariel, it's essentially humanoids made of paint.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Isune's already said she and Trillillillillilllillillillial are twins, so trill-esque people are possible
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Isune would (hopefully) shard a million Volucers
  • Lavinya said:
    Morgfyre shards would have to be like hydra Gorgulu's - multiple heads and personalities! (and a bonus assortment of random appendages like tentacles, wings, claws and maws)

Fixed that for you.
    Is also the Shintar.
  • Gross. Fain would certainly shard into some kind of slimy weasel that spoke in whines and gurglings.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Saesh said:

P.S. @Drocilla would be Karen. (I've seen her fit her entire fist in her mouth).

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Saesh would shard creatures that either make Lusternia perfect or glitch it from existence

It's true, I really am you.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited November 2014
    @Lisaera, I'm sorry I just couldn't resist. Behold, your glorious shard:

Moon faces!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Mysrai said:
    When I think Isune, I think ... Might cut a bitch.

Me too

It's true, I really am you.

Mysrai said:
    When I think Isune, I think of a race of tall, very composed star-shaped beings with crests in the color of the bird of paradise flower and sharp, sharp talons. Elegant. A bit aloof. Might cut a bitch.
    This?

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Mysrai said:
    That's long hair, not a crest! Also not terribly elegant, those nails are HORRIFIC.
    So basically, a Punk Rainbow Brite having sharpened nails with a score to settle.
    Mysrai said:
    That's long hair, not a crest! Also not terribly elegant, those nails are HORRIFIC.
    Well, I'm a Viravain guy soo...I shall sabotage Isune's nails!

#bringShikariback 

• Selenity said:
    Mysrai said:
    So basically, a Punk Rainbow Brite having sharpened nails with a score to settle.
    Less punk, more couture. Perfect eye makeup and Chanel.

Art is by the wonderful Gurashi!
  • Mysrai said:

When I think Isune, I think of a race of tall, very composed star-shaped beings with crests in the color of the bird of paradise flower and sharp, sharp talons. Elegant. A bit aloof. Might cut a bitch.

You so get me. <3
  • And my shard is a giant face? Woe.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Isune said:
    Lis, you are obviously sharding into this:

</snip>
    Nopenopenopenopenopenopenope

I'm done with this thread. nopenopenopenope