QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• ....Jesus christ...I remember when seren struggled to have 2 people on, and i havn't even been playing for that long

now it's the most populated org
  • Daraius said:
    Cycles, y'all. This too shall pass, et cetera.
    You know, a lot of us were thinking it would be Hallifax getting the big population increase because they had become quite empty, but there seems to have been a diversion and they all went to Serenwilde. -Serenwilde-

Haezon is thoroughly embarrassed about the whole affair, not helped by the fact Glomdoring has the lowest Cultural activity score.
    Retired.
  • edited November 2014
    Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says to an elfen guard, "Give grandma a birthday dance!"

Atlair points accusingly at you.

WHAT.

EDIT: And further

Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says to you, "I shall pick out an entire outfit for your birthday!"
    You say, "So long as you don't give me a birthday dance with it, that will be just fine."
    Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says, "That is his job, the birthday dance."
    Atlair points accusingly at Adasser, an elfen guard.
    Adasser, an elfen guard beams broadly.
    Druid Atlair Siar'luin, Winter's Gale says, "I am a tree, how would end up crushing your feet."
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • Haezon said:
    Daraius said:
    Cycles, y'all. This too shall pass, et cetera.
    You know, a lot of us were thinking it would be Hallifax getting the big population increase because they had become quite empty, but there seems to have been a diversion and they all went to Serenwilde. -Serenwilde-

Haezon is thoroughly embarrassed about the whole affair, not helped by the fact Glomdoring has the lowest Cultural activity score.
    We did make Halli lose cultural center though by winning pestige. Small win, right?

Honestly though, I think if anyone wanted to do roleplay where they wanted to get a reaction out of Serenwilde, now would be a good time. Yes, it's daunting because they have so many people online, but you'd get an answer at least.

LIke @Daraius said, cycles. This has all happened before and will happen again. I say kuddos to Seren because I remember when they were absolutely dead themselves. It'll be our time again to shine soon enough.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • You should see what happens when you put fae in lovashi... *shudders*
    I occasionally like to pretend that I'm replanting all of these herbs to attract bees, and might one day form an alliance with the bees and take over the Basin. Then we could have a wonderful tea party with plenty of honey and the best tea blends.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Kurut said:
    You should see what happens when you put fae in lovashi... *shudders*
    Then don't do it!  *eye*
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    On @Shuyin:

(Ryseni Furnishing): Eritheyl says, "I'd defile him too."
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Kurut said:
    You should see what happens when you put fae in lovashi... *shudders*
    Nothing. Nothing happens. It can't be done.

Move along.
    With an exasperated sigh, you say, "One moment please, I'm threatening a muffin in a box!"
  • (Glomdoring): Aislynn says, "Wish you could just run through and take them all out *PEW PEW PEW*."
    (Glomdoring): Aislynn says, "Disregard."

So that's where our Guildmistress is.
    Retired.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Shaddus said:
    Marcella said:
    ....Jesus christ...I remember when seren struggled to have 2 people on, and i havn't even been playing for that long

now it's the most populated org
    That's what happens when you have active divine who actually want to RP, do things with/for people, and so on.
    I realised after reading this how it may have sounded, and hope @Isune didn't take offense. I meant mostly that Serenwilde had been languishing a lot lately without an active divine, and @Lisaera really perked it up.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Most definitely. @Lisaera swooped in and got everyone excited to play again.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.

• Everiine said:
    Now we need the lovely Glom divine to go "Challenge accepted" and kick our collective butts into action. I mean really, we can't let Serenwilde be more active, they're a dirty un-Wyrded forest D:
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Rialorm said:

Everiine said:
    Now we need the lovely Glom divine to go "Challenge accepted" and kick our collective butts into action. I mean really, we can't let Serenwilde be more active, they're a dirty un-Wyrded forest D:
    Hey it's our turn in the sun! Y'all can sing "Memory" while staring longingly from your icky purple trees.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • Turnus said:
    Rialorm said:

Everiine said:
    Hey it's our turn in the sun! Y'all can sing "Memory" while staring longingly from your icky purple trees.
    Fine, we didn't want that sun anyway, glorious night reigns supreme!

Nah seriously though, I am happy for Seren :) But would be even happier if both (and for that matter all) orgs were totally active and stuff.
  • Rialorm said:
    Turnus said:
    Rialorm said:

Everiine said:
    Fine, we didn't want that sun anyway, glorious night reigns supreme!

Nah seriously though, I am happy for Seren :) But would be even happier if both (and for that matter all) orgs were totally active and stuff.
    YOU CANT HANDLE THE SUN!

• (Great House Nightshade): Niun says, "We are just in Magnagora, but will be back in a few minutes."

(Great House Nightshade): You say, "Oh."

(Great House Nightshade): Niun says, "Cyndell and I are in Magnagora."

(Great House Nightshade): You say, "Why go there, it stinks."

(Great House Nightshade): Cyndell says, "Shopping, dear brother...shopping."

(Great House Nightshade): Niun says, "Cultural exploration. Know thine enemy, nephew. And shopping."

Nice to know they're working hard.
    Retired.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Akyaevin n'Lochli griefs you.

All the proof needed.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    A plush doll of Cririk Adom says, "Have you written any books lately?"
    A plush doll of Cririk Adom creases its brow in a frown.

Come on, stuffed idol of glorious eternal people's chairman Cririk Adom, don't you know who I am?
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    But, but...I have a satchel! Do I now have to go buy a pack just for this?

• Definitely. I mean, the 86 essence is worth it.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    (OOC Clan): Kazel says, "I am still waiting for someone to claim the 
    historic house of Mesherburb."
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    @Maligorn has declared you a formal enemy of the Grand Dominion of Hallifax for this reason:

'Article I, Section II. Excessive noise brought on by Globglob Mesherbrub, as well as many unrecorded misdemeanors on Air.'.

I love you.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."