Astrology... erm what?

http://hastebin.com/sirikuxupa.vhdl

So I hit Camberre with a meteor, and unholy water reflected all of the damage (and then some) back at me.

Is Magnagora essentially immune to meteors? If we ever become enemies, how am I, as an astrologist, supposed to fight against them? I honestly don't know what to do.
I occasionally like to pretend that I'm replanting all of these herbs to attract bees, and might one day form an alliance with the bees and take over the Basin. Then we could have a wonderful tea party with plenty of honey and the best tea blends.

Comments

• Nevermind! Just had to adjust my meteor macro to sun ray before the meteor hits. 900 damage is a lot easier on my frail mugwump body than 6k+
    I occasionally like to pretend that I'm replanting all of these herbs to attract bees, and might one day form an alliance with the bees and take over the Basin. Then we could have a wonderful tea party with plenty of honey and the best tea blends.
  • Could probably just do a newbiekick as well to get even less damage back, heh. But I suppose you'd want some damage done to him in addition to the meteor.
  • Unholywater is hilarious like that.
  • Makes me kinda wonder if it stacks with other things that return damage...
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Picture that with a woodchem bomb/unleash staff, and it reflecting off multiple people.
  • Not relevant to the question because I know nothing about astrology except you can give people nice buffs with it. But I just really like your echos for stuff like balance, eq ect. I've started paying attention to logs in the hope to catch little tricks to make more sense of the HUGE FLOOD OF TEXT that combat is, and while usually my eyes glaze over in no time I could just totally make sense of what happened here. I mean, I have no idea what most does except that meteor is supposed to be a big ouch, but I think this would be better than the colour-coded one-line echos I've set up presently. So uhm, thanks for the inspiration I guess? :)
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • edited November 2014
    He still takes the full damage when you hit unholywater. You just take some too.

It also takes a minute to wind up.