What if -insert name here- sharded?

Comments

• That...should be an Isune mount
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Isune is getting Battleswans or Battlepenguins.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Or the hybrid thereof.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    What if the One True Goddess sharded?

That's me
  • Munsia said:

That's me
    Isn't that what we all gather on the highways?
    Munsia said:

That's me
    They would attack reflections
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    They would destroy each other in a battle to determine the greatest of them. And their language would sound like Moo to everyone else.

Dude, if you think about it, that's an amazing society
    You know someone had to say it.
    Sometimes I'm sad Tauro sharded
  • Shaddus said:
    You know someone had to say it.
    I  can't see anything in the picture except some health and mana indicators :(
    It's the Hell Bovine level from Diablo 2
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    But...there is no cow level.

• Sure there is. It was a running gag in D1 that there was a "secret cow level", so they actually put in a secret cow level in D2. D3 doesn't have a secret cow level though.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Ssaliss said:
    Sure there is. It was a running gag in D1 that there was a "secret cow level", so they actually put in a secret cow level in D2. D3 doesn't have a secret cow level though.
    No, but you use the only cow corpse to enter a secret portal with a special item to go to a super secret mega happy place.
    Is also the Shintar.
  • @Darvellan‌ shards
    The playa you love to hate
  • How about we say what would happen if we mortals sharded, eh?

Haezon would bring forth a legion of black winged supermodels with avian features, probably making them look closer to birds than human.
    Retired.
  • If Ssaliss sharded, there wouldn't be enough shops to go around. Also, there'd be far more herbs planted than there are now.
  • edited November 2014
    Shard Ssaliss
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited November 2014
    Changeling shards...would they themselves also be changelings, or would it just be a flurry of special* snowflakes?

* special meaning, of course, hideously mutated and bastardi-- oh wait, hi viscanti.

Either way, given Eritheyl's favoured race, his progeny would be proud independent babby lizards that ain't need no man, with a penchant for never shutting the hell up. See:

Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."

I'll take three.

O.O

• Shaddus said:
    I'll take three.

Will three be enough for your army of alts?
    Only three of his alts could handle a Qis-shard. The others do not have the fortitude.

• Daraius said:
    Darlings.

I move to shard the adorable Daraius on the grounds he is so scrumptious.
    Drakius said:
    Daraius said:
    Darlings.

I move to shard the adorable Daraius on the grounds he is so scrumptious.
    You heard the man, Daraius. Report to the Ministry of Justice for sharding duty.