Thanksgiving Giveaway

KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
edited November 2014 in The Real World
Yes I know that Canadian thanksgiving was last month and USA thanksgiving is not for a few more days, but I'm still doing it, so neener-neener!

I have one copy of the following games each that I am going to GIVE AWAY ONE GAME EACH to four different individuals:

Intake
Beat Hazard Ultra + DLCs
Dungeon of Elements
The Dream Machine
F.E.A.R 2
F.E.A.R 3
Batman: Arkham Origins DLC (DOES NOT INCLUDE THE FULL GAME!!!)
Guardians of Middle-earth + Guardians of Middle-earth: Smaug's Treasure DLC 

And the big one...

RPG MAKER XP (FULL VERSION)

Why am I doing this, you may be asking yourself?  BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT.  Seriously though, some of the games don't take my fancy, others don't work on my rig, others I already own.

Now, how to enter:
Simple.  Reply in this thread and tell me, in 50-200 words, something that you are thankful for, whether it be IRL or in-lusternia that has happened this year (must have happened after January 1, 2014)
All are welcome to enter, whether it be admin or player alike.  

Entries close on Friday November 28th at 11.59pm Pacific Time and winners will be announced no later than Saturday USA time.

Disclaimer: Games are given as-is and will be distributed as STEAM codes, by participating you imply that you have already installed or have no problem with installing steam on your computer and that your computer is capable of running the game/software that is claimed. RPG Maker XP requires a 32-bit Windows OS and will NOT operate on a 64-bit OS.  My decision on winners is FINAL, no correspondence will be entered into, prizes are non-returnable once claimed (though winners can obviously swap codes among themselves as they please) One entry per person, attempted entry using multiple accounts will result in disqualification.  The right to alter the conditions of entry is reserved in its entirety by myself without notice.  Entrants must have made a minimum of ONE POST on the forums PRIOR TO November 23rd 2014.
Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?

Comments

• I... I don't want any of these games.

I will however accept e-hugs. Hugs, even when pretend, are nice. Yay hugs!

(Disclaimer: hugs may or may not result in biting, kicking, creepy mugwump blinking, being stricken by meteors and instant death. Before administering hugs, consult your local astrologist to be sure you aren't going to get reamed by the current alignment)
    I occasionally like to pretend that I'm replanting all of these herbs to attract bees, and might one day form an alliance with the bees and take over the Basin. Then we could have a wonderful tea party with plenty of honey and the best tea blends.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited December 2014
    I do apologise for the delayed results, this past weekend was an absolute nightmare.

Without any further ado, here is the results.

1st priority choice: @Riluna - Claimed The Dream Machine
    2nd priority choice: @Selenity - Claimed Dungeon of Elements
    3rd priority choice: @Synkarin - Claimed Guardians of Middle Earth + DLC
    4th priority choice: @Shaddus - Claimed Arkham Origins DLC

What I'd like the four of you to do is have a look at the list and send me a private message with a list of what 4 games you would prefer from top priority to 4th, if 2 people choose the same game, the higher priority person will get it and the lower priority person will get the next one down on their list.  I will wait until all 4 of you have sent me a PM before I dish out the games, so please try to get your list to me by Friday at the latest if possible.

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Prizes have been sent out - congrats to the 4 winners :)

I'm going to be doing another giveaway for Christmas, so please keep an eye out for that!