You know you're playing a fun game when...

TauTau
edited January 2013 in Common Grounds
I'm just mad. Lets start over, and be rational creatures here.

Was it really necessary to kill me on prime, with no choice of Praying? I wasn't aware that griefing by the admin was the SOP around here.

I admit, I have a pretty biased opinion of you, and you of me, but I don't think it really goes as far as you've taken it. I think you've clearly misused your powers here, and I don't appreciate it.

Comments

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited January 2013
    edit: wait, I can do better
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I think one of the issues here is that Tau merely said what everyone else was thinking. No one wanted to suggest Ikon battles because no one wants to play against Eventru's OP deck setup.

Personally I don't see the way it was phrased was worth a zap, pin the tail on the Eventru came across as more insulting than someone pointing out the obvious and that didn't get a zap kill.

Then again it was a nice reminder (as if he needed one) of why Mork doesn't like Eventru ICly.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

This discussion has been closed.