New Years in NYC - MiniMeet!

Hi everyone!

I'm going to be in New York City over New Years until Jan 4th. It would be fun to get a group together for lunch or dinner sometime on that weekend (2nd or 3rd of Jan), and we can have a mini meet! Could even do a bit of sightseeing and hanging out. :D Would anyone be interested?
-----

Nilofer says, "Xena is here, riding Xena, the Xenaesque Xena. She is wielding Xena in both of her hands."

Comments

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Barring farther injury, illness, or death, I will gladly come meet up.

In addition (in hopes to hook more people) I will disclose who my alt is at the meeting. Yaaay.

C'mon people, come join in the fun!
  • Xena said:
    Hi everyone!

I'm going to be in New York City over New Years until Jan 4th. It would be fun to get a group together for lunch or dinner sometime on that weekend (2nd or 3rd of Jan), and we can have a mini meet! Could even do a bit of sightseeing and hanging out. :D Would anyone be interested?
    I will come :>
    ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂                                ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`

• Taevyn said:
    Xena said:
    Hi everyone!

Me too! :-D
  • Xarcon said:
    Taevyn said:
    Xena said:
    Hi everyone!

Me too! :-D
    You guys are mean because if you did come to NYC that would be the best ever D:
    -----

Nilofer says, "Xena is here, riding Xena, the Xenaesque Xena. She is wielding Xena in both of her hands."
  • edited December 2014
    So we're all getting together on Jan. 3 in the afternoon for dinner. If people want to get together before then without me that's fine, but I'm dragging around my bf so we're aiming for a little later. Message me in game if you want more info since I don't check the forums at all. That way I can give you my number and we can coordinate! Looks like we have Kelly, Neos, and Zouviqil coming along so should be fun for whoever else wants to meet up!!
    -----