Which skills need buffs?

2»

Comments

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    edited December 2014
    I know the feels. Acrobats totally screw me too.

Also, Logsty is dead, those longs along with it.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    @Shofangi is worst monk guild #firstworldproblems

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • @Lerad: Bite your tongue, I adore Amihai D:

@Kaiel: Shofangi are not bad, they are just less varied. Most guilds have skills that break into areas, shofangi meanwhile have about the same number of "skills" but not a realized version. For example you have something like 4 grapples, 4 enders, where ninjakari have ninshi and yank as one skill, and the modifier that makes it do things as other skills. If you do heavy grapples I would combine them into a skill and maybe make a mod or two. 

In general I would roll back the changes on gouge, change how bleeding runes work on monk weapons to not stack super fast, and look at scaling back total grapple requirements.  40% of the game can get acrobatics, druids can get the trance, and many of the best enders can be preapplied (apply regeneration on the grapple, so cure ends when aff comes in).

I would help work with shofangi, but with overhaul, we have no idea what they will look like anywho. Once physical affs start coming through poke monkish, we will get things rolling again. Do a write up of design goals and such for now. :)